New Coverage (Joystiq.com)

Just in case you guys don't check the front page for news updates, I will link the article here as well.

The man with the accent was me.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Oct 7, 2013, 6:48:19 PM
And that article is why I'm here today :)
Moi aussi.

Looks like a great game guys can't wait to get my hands on it.
interesting story, i like how it was written up. nothing really new there but every time i read about someone getting excited it just makes me want the game more
Yup am here cause of the article too! Looking great! am excited about this! omg..lots of great games coming 2011.
Yup, that article got me mightily interested. If Justin thinks this has promise, i'm all over it.
A nice article. Hopefully at the next convention you guys are at you will have better coverage now that the game has been featured on quite a few big sites.
This article brought me to PoE. Kudos on landing the Joystiq article.
Yup, I came here because of the article, but the game looks gorgeous. Just finished watching the G$ video too. Great stuff indeed.
"
kaahaa wrote:
Yup am here cause of the article too! Looking great! am excited about this! omg..lots of great games coming 2011.

no joke! i have been thinking about the amount of amazing games dropping next year....

PoE!!!!!!!
Torchlight 2
D3 (according to sources currently)
Crysis 2
RAGE
Darkspore (looked kind of cool)
Dungeon Siege 3
Portal 2
Mass Effect 3
SC2 Expansion

and still to come this year......

Fallout New Vegas
WoW Cataclysm
Medal of Honor

oh yes, it is a good time to be a pc gamer!
In since 0.8.0
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kungfooe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info