Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Next Level Incinerate: Low-Life Righteous Fire Rainbowhose (12k GMP Tooltip)

Hey man great build. I've been testing this build out for the last week or so and I completely fell in love with it. It's been farming regular Atziri for a while now and it has insane clear speed. Been wanting to try a LL RF Incinerate since I first messed with Incinerate in Ambush.

Basically the same tree just started as a Witch instead.
I have 17,686.5 GMP tool tip so far. I'll post a screen shot later today with my character stats.

Updated Tooltip: 19,397.5 GMP :D

Edit
Screenshot of Tooltip

My Gear

Fantastic job man! Much respect.

Edit 2:
Updated Gear

Updated Screenshot

Last edited by astralplane on Mar 7, 2015, 3:21:26 PM
Just wanted to revive this thread to post my own lowlife RF Incinerate setup.

I went down a more defensive route, as I'm sitting right now on top 7.3K ES, which is enough to pretty much facetank most of the game's contents except bosses like Shrine Piety and Palace Dominus with bad mods and I still have 9.8k GMP tooltip DPS on my 5L.

This will get over 10k tooltip DPS with a lvl 20 Added Chaos and a lvl 20 Herald of Thunder and you could get one more damage node but I respecced it in order to get Arcane Vision, personal comfort.

Gear :
Spoiler

Tree :

I will post some screenshots of the stats but I might change some things. First of all, I used to run around without a CwDT setup and had a Lightning Warp setup, with an Ele Weakness lying around.
But the anti interrupt nodes at the Witch area weren't enough to deal with high physical hitters so I needed to get an automatic Immortal Call somewhere.
I also noticed that I was only using Ele Weakness on bosses and since most of these already have overcapped resistances and reduced curse effectiveness, it was suboptimal, so I got it out of the setup altogether.

Vaal Discipline at this point is probably unnecessary and could be dropped in order to put AA somewhere in the stuff without buying an Unset Ring with insane stats.

For 2.0, I think I'll either get the jewel that gives 2% regen with 10% increased damage taken or I'll get Shaper's Seed for that 3% life regen and mana regen and drop Vitality to make room for the rest of the auras. Other than that, the build should be really fine, even without the broken single target which we get right now with shotgunning.
Single target for bosses should be fine, swapping GMP with Slower Projectiles will make the DPS explode with that more multiplier.
Rare jewels will be insanely good too, since what this build lacks is increased damage : it has tons of cast speed, tons of MORE damage and what makes the DPS go really high is increased damage right now, and jewels can give a ton of that.
Last edited by Vadler on Jun 26, 2015, 8:46:00 AM
Hi swarmofseals

Can we have a update of this profil ?

I want to test it, with the 2.0, but I dont want to make errors!

Thx you for your help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info