Mjölnir / legacy aurora + legacy BoR

Hi guys so i'm really confused about what build should i do!
I want something that can tank and deal good damage, so basically:

Something that can make atziri, farm every map, really casual builds
My preference is for a build that uses legacy aurora+legacy bor, love that combo!
but i'm also taking mjolnir builds, so can anyone help me?

TL;DR:Mjölnir build or Legacy aurora+BoR build capable of atziri
The Mjolner is a touchy item to gear for - cause you need 400 STR, and 300 INT to make it work, and that's no small task, usually people get about 300 STR and 200 INT from the skill tree, and then the extra 100 from gear - but once your going BoR your taking 1 whole item slot from the equation and making the stats that much harder to get - cause you still need to get resists too - and the BoR has zero - and with no chests, that means your other slots have to make that up.

not saying it hasn't been done, or cant be, but that its a tough spec.

the Mjolner also has 1 massive weakness. its horrible for single target.
its passable, but nothing spectacular, so it does have its down side.

atziri farming really isn't about gear - I saw Mathil do it on twitch about a week ago with nothing more then a few days of gear and a 4 link.
knowing the fight is more important then having godmode gear.
Just to note Mathil did Atziri today using shock nova, so like the other guy said its not about the gear.

Also if you have all these items how dont you have a build of your own by now?
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
Astramentis can give you an extra 100 in all stats on an amulet slot. I don't think they're terribly expensive, so if you can afford those items you listed, then astramentis is basically free. You'd need to get all your resists from 2 rings, belt, boots, gloves. Its doable, but you'd need pretty good rolls on resists to get it. Astramentis is still worth it because you won't have to worry about stat up mods on other pieces of gear.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jan 28, 2015, 8:04:17 AM
"
xRoque wrote:
Just to note Mathil did Atziri today using shock nova, so like the other guy said its not about the gear.

You shouldn't make assumptions about builds based on how a great mechanical player would do with that build. You have to base it on your own mechanical skill or at least on the average player.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
mazul wrote:
"
xRoque wrote:

You shouldn't make assumptions about builds based on how a great mechanical player would do with that build. You have to base it on your own mechanical skill or at least on the average player.

Why would you quote me, i was clearly saying if its doable in a Carcass jack using a skill everybody thinks is mediocre is able to do something this guy wants todo is easily doable with legacy items, in no way was i saying - dont bother with a build just watch twitch- because hes only reached level 77.

**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
"
xRoque wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
"
xRoque wrote:

Why would you quote me, i was clearly saying if its doable in a Carcass jack using a skill everybody thinks is mediocre is able to do something this guy wants todo is easily doable with legacy items, in no way was i saying - dont bother with a build just watch twitch- because hes only reached level 77.

Who thinks shock nova is mediocre? If shock nova is mediocre, then which are the bad skills? Just because Mathil can do something with a trash skill, it doesn't mean that the average Joe will be able to do it with legacy gear.
Please stop your embarrasing yourself.
"
xRoque wrote:
Please stop your embarrasing yourself.

Lol XD. As if I care about the opinion of a stranger ^_^.
"
Kunaak wrote:
The Mjolner is a touchy item to gear for - cause you need 400 STR, and 300 INT to make it work, and that's no small task, usually people get about 300 STR and 200 INT from the skill tree, and then the extra 100 from gear - but once your going BoR your taking 1 whole item slot from the equation and making the stats that much harder to get - cause you still need to get resists too - and the BoR has zero - and with no chests, that means your other slots have to make that up.

not saying it hasn't been done, or cant be, but that its a tough spec.

the Mjolner also has 1 massive weakness. its horrible for single target.
its passable, but nothing spectacular, so it does have its down side.

atziri farming really isn't about gear - I saw Mathil do it on twitch about a week ago with nothing more then a few days of gear and a 4 link.
knowing the fight is more important then having godmode gear.

Thats a good point but i'm asking for either a mjölnir or an aegis/bor build ^^
Cause mjolnir is just cuz i can buy it and bor/aegis is cause i have them, but thats something i want to do.
My poe dream is to farm atziri, i have 500 hours in this game and still havent farmed a single atziri map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info