Disappointment in Medusa

When I saw the Medusa helmet skin in the shop, I loved everything about it. A bunch of snakes on my head? Rock on!

...and then I saw the preview. It looks great when you zoom in, but I'm never going to play like that--I zoom as far out as I can. On the preview, you have to squint to distinguish separate snakes when zoomed out and I'm certain that if I were in a town with lots of characters I probably wouldn't be able to distinguish it at all.

I wish I could offer some sort of suggestion to improve it? But I can't think of anything. What I can say is, I love the writhing of the snakes animation, it's just too damn small to be worth my money. :(

Am I alone in this thought?
I don't have a Medusa head skin, but I agree and disagree. With art that detailed, you won't be able to appreciate it when zoomed out, unless it were made unreasonably large. I would say that it is one of the more subtle helmet skins that needs to be appreciated for fine detail, rather than showiness. That being said, I wouldn't pay 225 points for something that isn't showy. If it were more like 120, it would be worthwhile. That would be my suggestion.

Just my two cents.
Hi

I wrote a long time ago that my problem with the medusa mtx is that it does not remove a characters hair so it has this weird mix mash of snakes on top of the head and flowing hair( witch is main example of this)

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
She never posted about it but my girlfriend bought that when it first came out. She equipped it once, noticed how terrible it lined up (maybe it was the hair thing as the guy above said) and has never equipped it since. She was a witch, btw. I told her to email support for a refund but she didn't want to. I haven't seen any thread on this so hopefully a few people can speak up (finally) and maybe the staff can take a look.
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
ya I dig mine but it is a little borked. The snakes all face forward too, it looks weird
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info