Test your Psychopathic traits

http://psychopath.channel4.com/quizzes.html

Take that quiz and find out if youre psycho.

I was disappointed that I wasn't a psycho. So I killed a small [Removed by support] to help me deal with [Removed by support], less I [Removed by support] the rest of [Removed by support].
"
Moonyu wrote:
I was disappointed that I wasn't a psycho. So I killed a small [Removed by support] to help me deal with [Removed by support], less I [Removed by support] the rest of [Removed by support].

It's funny, because the post doesn't say "Last edited by [Removed by support]".
^ that's the joke, welcome to OT
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Your score 39%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.
73 percent, not bad. I think I'm more of a sociopath, though.

"
You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it – even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies..

Derision,

-Szyderca-
If you ask a stupid question, expect stupid answers.
If you post a troll thread, expect troll replies.
"
73 percent, not bad. I think I'm more of a sociopath, though.

"
You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it – even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies..

Derision,

-Szyderca-

Congrats, youre on the right track. Keep it up, you dont wanna lose steam now that youre almost there.^^
Right! There was also the matter of the test.
I flunked it miserably. 27%

Damn, youre not psycho enough to enter the club, thats too bad, second place is Moons goat farm, thats also a nice club to enter.^^
Wait, this was a membership exam? Well shit.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Upandatem wrote:
Wait, this was a membership exam? Well shit.

Nah, more like an improv thing, like the cool book.^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info