Audio Video: Every 13-14 seconds, there is a noticeable unclean loop in Water Sounds in Act 2

Updated 2/18/2015 - Audio Video provided: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYj07aRpUtQ&feature=youtu.be (Take a listen)

When you first enter Act 2 where the Waypoint is while only your 'Sound Effects Volume' option is turned on and all the way up (for testing reasons), every 13-14 seconds, you will hear a noticeable unclean loop in the water sound effects audio.

Furthermore, if you listen even closer to the water sounds in Act 2, it sounds monotonous with little variation.

Whether or not anything is done about this, I hope in Act 4, going forward, that these unclean audio loops won't occur, especially where many people gather in one area like in a town.

P.S. I can very easily fix this audio blip myself, yet I do not have the original audio file unless I turned the video file in the link into an audio file, which I can do.

Would I be allowed to do that?

Thank you for looking into this!
HeavyMetalGear
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Feb 18, 2015, 7:31:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info