[1.31][Bloodlines] Cheap Atziri facetanker Incinerate, DogeTheAtziriHunter

Hey,
are Celestial Punishment and Celestial Jugdement not worth the points or do you think they dont fit 100% for incinerate?
HumDaBum,
sorry to hear that. High burst phys dmg(and also elemental+chaos) can be pain since Saffels dont allow us to block attacks + we dont have much armour/evasion. Thats why you want good mana and mana regen + good cdwt setup to help you on those rhoas/devo attacks.

kuawe,

Celestial Punishment is pretty useless if you are going just for Atziri farming since she cant be shocked, ignited or frozen. Celestial Judgement can be good, but it depends a bit on gear. You might get more dps taking cast speed instead.

If you are just going for general play (no Atziri farming), then both are good. Best is to test them vs cast speed nodes (2x3% + 1x6% cast speed).
Thanks for the reply!

I want to play a Incinerator in the new one month league and not planing to farm Aziri in the near Future. The Triangle covers at least 6 Points which would be 2 Castspeedwheels. I never played an Incinerator before and my concern is that i wont proc enough Ignites and thus not get the extra DMG from Celestial Punishment.I dont know how the GMP Proctiles will spread out. The EleDMG will be nice for the Heralds too but i am still not sure what to pick. I think i might use the free respec points and just test it! Thx for your insight on this case.
Incinerate ignites just fine since it hits so fast. If you are not planning to farm Atziri, you could drop those flask nodes maybe and take all the dmg like this:

Requires lvl 92. If you play standard league, leave some of the mana points last and if hc league, then take some of the dmg nodes as last thing.

Still not sure whats the best combo to take, there are so many good passives near.

Also, you could propably drop those 8% mana 10% regen points near Witch and take shadow Soul siphon instead, would save 1 point.
Last edited by Kullevi on Mar 21, 2015, 5:57:33 PM
Added Lightning coil + acro version end of the main post. Tested it in standard with free respec but I still prefer cloak version myself.
The wand you used in the video is Terrible!!
"
Challenger1_ wrote:
The wand you used in the video is Terrible!!

This one? It gave me same dps as Doryani Catalyst so I just sold them for average 15ex piece. Whats so terrible on it?

Remember, this build was made only to farm Atziri in HC, so I dont need projectile speed.

It was also selffound, it did the job pretty good for over 100 runs.

edit: If you mean the wand I was using on templar, it was the best I could get 2 weeks in to new league.
Last edited by Kullevi on Apr 22, 2015, 10:19:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info