[1.31][Bloodlines] Cheap Atziri facetanker Incinerate, DogeTheAtziriHunter

I've wanted to make an incinerate character for a long while (I'm getting sick of playing 2 handed marauders) and I was just curious if there was a way I could go about playing this build when I don't have/can't afford the required uniques. Are the completely and 100% needed to use this build or would a good rare work? Sorry I don't know much about incinerate builds.
"
JcFaria wrote:
Rip at lvl 66 my internet connection lag for some sec and cause me the rip :\
2min before the rip this was drop

Gear
Spoiler

The build is good and I love play it!!

Damn, it does suck to die vs crash/connection failure. Glad you liked the build.

"
I've wanted to make an incinerate character for a long while (I'm getting sick of playing 2 handed marauders) and I was just curious if there was a way I could go about playing this build when I don't have/can't afford the required uniques. Are the completely and 100% needed to use this build or would a good rare work? Sorry I don't know much about incinerate builds.

This build is pretty much based on using Cloak of defiance, since it turns your mana pool to life.

This build can be played without uniques too, tho. Physical dmg can be a problem.

I would propably do something like this without Cloak:

Grab acrobatics and enough mana/mana regen to run your auras, incinerate and arctic armour(I have not tested how much mana/mana regen you need, so you need to test it).

Then, if you manage to get Cloak, drop acrobatics(since it halves your energy shield(which is turned to mana via Eldritch Battery).
Last edited by Kullevi on Feb 23, 2015, 4:00:12 AM
Hello,

First : Thanks for the build, nice work;
This is the first time I see a build in bloodlines Atziri capable that is so cheap.
I'm trying it and i'll give feedback when I'll be end-game.
I got 2 questions :
OK you can kill Atziri, but how about high level maps? Are you capable of doing 78 maps? Which mod you must avoid?
Also, is this build specific to Incinerate? excepting 3 fire nodes in shadow area, there is nothing specific to fire spells. Do you think it would be viable with another spell? (i'm leveling using Arc and Glacial Cascade cause i really like these spells).

Thank you.
Hey, its pretty good for map clearing too. I have done Poorjoy's, Olmecs and many 78 maps with this build.

It can do most of the mods. There are couple it cant do and they are no regen and blood magic. Also I dont suggest doing -max on HC leagues. It can do reflect and half regen maps just fine. Might need to turn of Arctic armour, depending on your mana regen.

Other spells might work. I have not tried them myself with this tree. Reason why incinerate is used, is that it gets lot of dmg with little passives.

My tooltip DPS with fire pen and gmp is 3.8k per projectile.

So, incinerate gets 300% more+ 100% base dmg in final stage= 4x tooltip per projectile.

GMP is 5 projectiles so the dmg is 4x5x3.8k=76k at "shotgun range" when near boss. Great for Atziri.

I dont think other spells can get that much dps for boss killing, but for mapping I think other spells can be good too.

Also, you could use Fire doryani belt for life leech. That way you dont need life leech from weapon and can get it with lot of spell dmg and +projectile speed. It helps clearing maps faster.
Do you have a link or guide to the build you were using in your other videos?
What build you mean? If you mean these videos on the first post, they are same build. I just lvled Witch for challenge in the other video.

Only difference is couple starting points, also got different gear, so thats why I got different life/mana/dps stats.
"
Kullevi wrote:
What build you mean? If you mean these videos on the first post, they are same build. I just lvled Witch for challenge in the other video.

Only difference is couple starting points, also got different gear, so thats why I got different life/mana/dps stats.

No, I was referring to your Mjölner build.

Would you recommend it for a beginner?
"
Ravenel wrote:
"
Kullevi wrote:

No, I was referring to your Mjölner build.

Would you recommend it for a beginner?

I actually dont recommend it for beginner. Its expensive and I feel like you need to know what can kill you etc, since its running pretty lowish life.

Its fun build for sure and tanky when played right.

If you have the gear and are playing non-hardcore leagues, then why not. But if you are planning to making it on hc league without ever playing mjölner beofre, then I dont recommend it.

I posted my gear and tree here http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1204484

Its pretty much based on Havoc's build http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1180805

My plan is to respec soon to more like Havoc's build(more IC duration, skip acrobatics).
Doing this build but i went RF. I can easily do atziri(and facetank almost everything)
I died at lvl 87 to the Invasion/Corrupted or whatever boss named Ossecati, that big skele doing 9k phys + 9k Fire(according to GGG). 1 shoted, didnt even see him.(did a double beyond 77)

Check out these items :

After i got a sceptre(98%) from Atziri, my DPS went fromk 3200 to 3226...big dissapointment, klnowing i bought my sceptre for 2ex.

Best amulet i've seen for this build

Passives:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwEBwSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXxEPFCAUsBkuGjgcpx8CJy8n1SftKPoqjTWSNsU22DpYPC1Bh0PIRZ1G10d-SRtMLUz_TwRQR1NSU6VVxlcpW6BfKl8_YEthIWVNaPJxhXRVdO14DXloeu98Dn31gh6Cm4LHg9uE2YTvkFWaO5rgogCnCKdVqW6smK2Nr2yxQrXytz64k702vorAGsBmwQTEWMS4xPbGrs9-1HzVptX42CTYvdlh2t3bC-Fz4urr7uw47FXtPO8O8B_xbPMR9kj53fno_go=
GG GGG
Last edited by Iboga on Mar 5, 2015, 6:46:13 AM
Hello. I have been following the build up until lvl 75ish and i wanted to say that this made me a great base. I have managed to get some better items than OP therefore i am very comfortable at killing atziri and running pretty much everything. I am looking forward to implement RF into this build without losing much dps and or survivability. Items are purely based on base required stats + chaos resists so im using mid to end game items, some random jewellery.

For more mana regen i use discipline whenever i dont need extra defenses (that means basically everywhere except atziri runs or ele weakness maps. If i get white socket on my shield i might consider using haste instead of discipline for quick swap. After all the auras i have 1.6k mana reserved with discipline and 1.5k with fire+light purity. Plenty of space for improvement so i hope to master this build up until i reach level 100 with it. RF should fit good here. In any case - thank you for providing great base for my build. Very nice!
IGN: Texiled

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info