[1.31][Bloodlines] Cheap Atziri facetanker Incinerate, DogeTheAtziriHunter

Hi.

First I wanna say that there are LOT of incinerate builds out there. I have not checked all of those and I dont claim that this build is mine.

Im just posting what worked for me: Kill Atziri fast as possible in short-term HC league.

Goal for this build: Get enough res(98% on this build) with flasks active and you can facetank everything Atziri throws at you. Do enough dps to kill her too. Fast, safe and easy!

Lot of people have asked about my tree and gear so here it is.

First, lets start with a video of succesful Atziri run:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE8jc0_8tx0

Here is my first run in Bloodlines league:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPBR1Smv-24

As you can see, trio fight was pretty hard. I have added enfeeble, quality immortal call and increased duration+ lvl'd my cwdt+arctic armour gems a little. Huge help. Also 2x Ruby flasks vs Dual striker's fire thorns.

But the video shows that even when everything goes wrong, you are very hard to kill.

My first char died to this, so be careful: http://i.imgur.com/nsDJnIi.jpg

There are 2x must have items for this build and they are:

On my first Atziri kill, all other items were selffound.

Tree and gear:

Basic Templar tree for this build:

You can add life, mana and dps to your liking after this. Example tree below.

Here are my current gear and tree:
Updated February 11th

Here is another tree that I have not tested. It requires very high lvl, but can run both heralds+purities+clarity while having good amount of free mana:

Flasks:
Spoiler

Flasks vs Vaals:

Vs trio:

Vs Atziri:

Bandits: Help oak, kill and kill.

The tree is not set in stone. You can play around balancing life, mana and dps. If you have lvled Empower or weapon with + skills(cold), use these on your Arctic armour.

Stats on current gear:
Updated February 11th

Old stats(gear on video):
Spoiler

All stat pictures are with 5-link Incinerate.

This build works fine as templar, witch, shadow and scion.

You can see auras and gems I run in the gear section. You can run Herald of Ice or Thunder, doesn't really matter. I run thunder so I can swap purity of elements in ele weak maps.

If you dont have any good boots or amulet, you can use Stone of Lazhwar and Rainbowstrides. You can even drop some mana from tree, take witch block nodes and run tempest shield instead of Herald. With perfect block rolls and block on amu+gloves, you can get more than 60% spell block.

Apex of sacrifice tips on this build:

Spoiler

This area is quite dangerous with Bloodline mods. I suggest you to have Decoy totem that you can cast for annoying/dangerous mobs.

First bosses, 2x Vaal:
1. Have Enfeeble in your cwdt.
2. Do not get smashed.
3. Only attack them while they are summoning minions or spamming lightning skills so you dont get smashed.
4. Kill other one when both are 10% life or lower.
5. If you have problems with them or cant burst them down fast enough, you can use Righteous Fire as temporary buff to burst them down before they do anything. You keep RF up with your leech and Ruby flasks. Only do this if you know what you are doing.

Second bosses, Trio:
1. Have enfeeble in your cwdt and turn OFF purity of lightning. Have 2x ruby and 2x bleed flasks.
2. You can cast Decoy totem before "activating" the fight. But not needed.
3. Kill the tittybitch first, walk OUT of the rain. When your enduring cry cwdt is on cooldown, this can kill you. Cwdt Immortal call should give you enough time to simply walk out of it.
4. Kill the cycloner next.
5. Kill the dual striker last. Now, this is VERY important. Everytime he set himself on fire, you must have ruby up or you can die. You can see this on my first video.
6. They released immunity bleed flasks. Now its also pretty safe to leave Cycloner last if you have good chaos res to tank his degen cloud.

Last boss, Queen Atziri:
1. Take off enfeeble and have Warlords mark on cwdt. Not 100% needed, but if you have 2x cwdt setup, you can use it.
2. If you use warlords, have curse immunity on flasks.
3. Use topaz or ruby flasks only when needed, dont spam them or they run out and you can die.
4. Use ruby only on split phase and big/double flameblast. Dont waste them on small flameblasts.
5. Do not try tank storm calls without flask up. You can flask or walk out of them.

6. Split phase, read this carefully. You should have enough dps to kill them before your flasks run out. To do this, dont use your flasks immediately when she goes to split phase. Wait just before the first flameblasts is about to go off, this is when you pop both ruby and topaz and kill her in one flask usage.
7. You can tank double flameblasts easy with flask up.

Minimum stats I recommend for Apex of Sacrifice:
Life: 4500
Free mana after auras: 1000
DPS: 2500 with GMP and fire pen
Auras lvl: 17

What kind of tooltip dps you will have endgame(lvl 90+):

5-link: Around 3.5k-4k depending on tree and gear.
6-link: Around 4.5-5.5k depending on tree and gear.

Those stats can be higher or lower too if you invested lot of defences(or offence) in passive tree. Those stats are with GMP+Fire pen.

Is this Uber Atziri viable?
Short answer: No.

Long answer: For me Uber Viable means that build can clear all the Alluring Abyss bosses with zero deaths. We would need to build for 100 res with flasks and propably get rid of Cloak to survive spears(light coil) and/or get long immortal call for trio fight. It would be different build then.

You can level as incinerate or flameblast.

Post here if you have any questions or tips for this build.

Alternative Lightning Coil + Acro + lvl 20 Arctic armour version:

For templar tree, skip witch start nodes and take templar mana route instead. Tested this in standard but I prefer the cloak version myself. Auras are Herald of ice+thunder, purity fire+light and clarity. 98 res with flasks. You might be able to skip some mana/mana regen with good gear.
Last edited by Kullevi on Mar 27, 2015, 2:28:15 PM
First of all thanks for sharing your build!
I just died at lvl 76 (following a cyclone guide) and i now wanna try follow this one :)
I have a few questions (im still new to this game).

1. Can you add a skillpoint leveling guide (20, 40, 60, 80, 90+ skillpoints ?)
2. Can you add the best gems for a 4link, 5link and 6link in your opinion?
3. What stats to focus on on the different types of gear (amulet, gloves, boots, rings etc.)
4. Suggestions for good leveling weapons?

I know this is probably common knowledge for alot of experienced players, but for people like me(noobs) it would be really helpful.

Agasin thanks for sharing this cool looking guide, I am looking forward to try it out! :)
Hey. Im sorry to hear about your rip. These lvling trees might not be 100% accurate, but something like this.

1. I would go first for templar area, then grab all witch area, then go towards Eldritch Battery and shadow area last.

You can also grab some nearest damage points near your path if you feel like your dps is lacking.

Something like this if you start as templar, if you start as witch, its same, just grab witch area first:

After this, you can follow my tree in the first post(its for lvl 91) or you can just tune it to your liking. If you feel like need more dps, mana or life, just take them.

You propably have some dexterity problems, so you can just go to nearest +30 dex points and grab them and respec out of them later. If you want to lvl as flamebaster, take witch and templar increased area passives.

4-link: Incinerate - Gmp - Spell Echo - Fire pen or Added chaos

5-link: Incinerate - Gmp - Spell Echo - Fire pen - Added chaos

6-link : Incinerate - Gmp - Spell Echo - Fire pen - Added chaos - Faster casting

If you level as flameblaster use:
Flameblast - elemental prolif - chance to ignite(drop this for increased burn or conc effect if you have q% fb) in lvling weapon im gonna link below.

You want life, energy shield and mana on helmet, gloves, belt and boots. Rings and amulet should have life, dexterity, mana regen(really important) and resistances are nice too on every piece of gear.

On your weapon you should have some spell dmg or/and fire dmg, cast speed and place for fire leech.

Here are some good lvling weapons. They work good for both incinerate and flameblast.

The last one is good until you get 5-link. I did low maps with it and flameblast.

If you dont have nice amulet, you can use these too:

Thanks for the fast and helpful ansver, looking forward to getting started :)
+1

awesome work man
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun

I'm currently working on a version that has almost same amount of life/free mana and same amount max resistances, but has much more dps. It seems like it wont be cheap anymore tho, but its more like "advanced" version.
First of all... GREAT BUILD/GUIDE!!

I happened to have a 83 templar with a respec and was nosing around and found this...

Killed Atziri for my FIRST TIME EVER on my FIRST TRY! (tried on standard though ;)

Anyhow, I made a few changes based on the gear I happened to have lying around and came up with a winner..

here is my gear - i didnt even need to swap out gems or pots during the run.. fuck it makes life easy and it worked.
Spoiler

my tree - i dropped a bit of mana and went to barbarism.. might mess around a bit with a few things since my gear allows me to have 1500mana up with purities running
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAx4EBwSzBx4I9Ax9DkgQfxEtEZYWbxa_Fy8aOB9BH8cmlScvKPoreCycLR8tizLRQYdDyEVHRZ1JUUyzTwRTUlVLVcZV1lnzW6Bd8l8qYeJk52aeaPJqQ2sXbRlwu3Kpdqx8DnyDf8aApIIegpuCx4PbjDaP-pBVlSCVLpo7muCdY6IAoqOksadVrKq3PriTvOrAGsBUwGbB88aezfrPftWm2L3ZE9sL4XPjauWO6hjr5Ovu7BjsOO088B_w1fcy-d356PrS_go=
Last edited by kennyfluckingpowers on Jan 31, 2015, 12:18:55 AM
Thats great! I still remember my first Atziri kill and it sure feels good.

Yeah, that gear is very good and you dont need that much mana from tree.

In fact, I have dropped some mana too and took some cast speed nodes. I feel like 550+ mana regen and 1200+ free mana is pretty good to aim for.

For example, my old templar with 440 mana regen was sometimes out of mana, but my current witch with 600 mana regen is never out of mana.
Updated my current stats. I have dropped mana regen to 550 and it feels good enough. Took some dps nodes instead.

Im playing a new build so propably wont be updating this much anymore.

Its still viable way to farm Atziri. 100+ kills on Bloodlines!
Rip at lvl 66 my internet connection lag for some sec and cause me the rip :\
2min before the rip this was drop

Gear
Spoiler

The build is good and I love play it!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info