[1.3 Torment] Perry's Life-Based Mjolner [Uber Atziri Down, Insane DPS, NO VOLLS DEVOTION NEEDED]

Kinda noob question but what skills/gear do i use to level with? I used arc until lvl55 but now i just die so easily in act2 merc, i donno what to do. I need to get to lvl64 to use all my gear, should i just farm a1 ledge? Considering the tree has virtually no damage nodes, which skill is the best to use?

Thanks for your answer!
IGN: @Perfectly_Balanced | Timezone: CET/CEST

Every mirror item is #1 on Standard
"
Ryce247 wrote:
Kinda noob question but what skills/gear do i use to level with? I used arc until lvl55 but now i just die so easily in act2 merc, i donno what to do. I need to get to lvl64 to use all my gear, should i just farm a1 ledge? Considering the tree has virtually no damage nodes, which skill is the best to use?

Thanks for your answer!

I also leveled with Arc/Ball Lightning however I swapped to Mjolner at level 60 (probably not recommended really). I farmed to level 60 on A1 Ledge in Merciless. However to equip the Mjolner at level 60 you would need to have a pair of Meginord's Vise gloves (100 strength) and maybe fiddle with the tree a bit to give you the required stats. You could also farm City of Sarn if you don't feel comfortable progressing further with your current setup.
hi, what is the main difference between a mjölnir build as witch(ur's) and as templar(thunder god) where voll's is not needed. Would be the difference in dmg big if i use RT+romiras and not? Also why u dont take Unwavering and so much less life nodes?
Been playing this build for around a week now after buying a Mjolner. Great fun. Easily my fastest build to date. The combination of 30% boots, 20%from Devoto's and Haste is awesome. Can handle the toughest of map mods ever. All I skip is ele weak and blood magic. Was using a 4l Molten Strike set-up till I 6l'd my LCoil (Reddit link+image)

Now my gloves hold a vaal haste/grace set-up. Also today bought another pair of boots for atziri auras, will hopefully attempt atziri tomorrow, never done it, but seen enough streamers do it.

Gonna need to craft a new flask or two, but that should be fine.

Gear

Current Tree at 90, last 5 points have just gone in to the life wheel.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAdwEBwSzEFgRDxEtGF0aOB8CJy8pTyo4LJwyCTI0MtE1kjboOlg64TwFPC1Eq0VHRmlG10d-TeNQMFBHVa5VxlivWfNfOWVNZ5tsRnGFcmxyqXYRdqx343gNfIN82X6vghCCm4PbhNmFUoV9i0-NGY-mkFWaO5stm2qf36IAplepbqyYrKqtja3xrj6wq7FCtfK3PriTvTa-ir6nwBrAZsQVxPbGrsy3zfrPftV12L3ZX9lh2rnbXt2M3ePfsOAS5FHk7OoY7DjvDu988kX05vcy_gr-jw==

Question: How hard would it be to go crit? The damage is perfectly fine, but I'm thinking purely for Surgeon's flasks.
Unfortunately I don't really have time to play the game these days so couldn't really experiment enough to give definite answers sorry. Glad you guys liked the build as it was my variation of many of them out there and happy how it worked out. Most likely won't be updating the guide in the future. Thanks again :)
Hi Perry,
thx for your work on this. I might have missed that post, but I'm curious how the uber attempt(s) felt in detail. Defense/offense, would you say it's risky to try with this build or "brainless" as mentioned for one of those ll crit builds? How many deaths? Any problems with flasks due to lack of crit?
Not a fan of autocurse in 6L?
Last edited by Schiriki on Jun 3, 2015, 12:26:37 PM
@Shiriki Tried to get back to you as fast as I could so hopefully you see this :)

I cleared Uber quite a while ago before I went on my long break so I honestly can't recall exact deaths, I do believe I got killed once or twice. This version isn't as brainless as the LL versions (IMO). I think uber is a risk on any build you try it on however if you prepare for it properly and do your research it is definitely plausible. I took my time with her and didn't face tank pretty much anything so I always had my flasks available when I needed them.

I don't have a 6l and would go as far as to say auto curse is pretty much pointless (again IMO). Stuff dies so quickly anyway its pretty much redundant, more a quality of life thing if you really want it.

Feel free to message me in game I've slowly been getting back into it again so you might catch me online at some point.
ofc I read it, thx for the reply / info :)

one very small suggestion for the tree (changed 1 int node at the top of the tree where the witch light nodes are.. to reach for the aoe nodes there, since getting more aoe is a plus of life based mjölner builds imho)

Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA37CCEESrj6ZVriycEFh2EeTsMjQfAgQHg9tVxhEtfIPN-riTMtFFR8Bmn9_vfDwFmjuCmwSzogDsOCcvkFUaOMAacYXMt9V1sULauUbXWfOsqnKp9zJ82cT2PC3Grrc-_grYvTWStfKpbmxGcmwyCSo4eA2-igHchNlHfr02ZU2-p7Cr9Obd4185my2t8Rhd5FFnm64-d-M6WBEPjRl-r-AS2V_djNteUEfvDlAwKU-FfeoYdqzPflivNuhGacQVrY3ZYYVSm2qLT0yzl5VSUz1f
Any 2.0 Updates?
IGN - Mpleaex
Waiting for 2.0 update! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info