Voll's Devotion

Hey,
sorry for my bad englisch.

i need the Voll's Devotion Agate Amulet
and i play "Standart" i ist posible to find ist
on maps ? ( Onslaught Modus with 8 chaos )

the prices to buy are heavy an i need the Amulet urgend.

thx for reply
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2016, 8:27:00 PM
Yes, it's possible to find it in onslaught maps but the chance is very slim.

If you really need it, don't have 20ex to pay and you feel lucky you can try chancing it. You basically need to fill your inventory with chance and scouring orbs, bring one agate amulet into the map and try your luck.

However, it won't exactly come free either, just cheaper, with 250 chances and scours you have a decent shot at getting it, and the whole bunch will cost you almost 10ex in standard, maybe half that in torment.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jan 19, 2015, 4:54:12 PM
Rather than chance/scour, it would be a lot more cost efficient to gather up a few hundred white agate amulets and chancing them all. This will take much longer, though, unless you buy white agate amulets (still more cost efficient unless you're paying more than a scour per white agate amulet.)

Still, you're probably best off buying the amulet in Standard. However long it would take you to save up 20ex (more like 16ex, and I saw one going for 12ex yesterday), it would probably take you longer to chance one or get one via drop. Voll's Devotion is fairly cheap in Standard compared to Torment or Bloodlines since there are quite a few left over from when they dropped normally in Anarchy/Onslaught.
IGN: mopepy
Can you chance uniques that are no longer able to drop outside of maps rolled with mods from Zana?
yes, the mod-specific ones

edit: oh, sorry, missread the question. correct answer is bellow:)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Jan 22, 2015, 1:55:00 PM
ok, so no need to chance items inside the specific mod-maps..
"
Rugs wrote:
Can you chance uniques that are no longer able to drop outside of maps rolled with mods from Zana?

Yep, you have to chance the base item in the respective map mod using Zana's Map Device.
"
Ysuni wrote:
"
Rugs wrote:

Yep, you have to chance the base item in the respective map mod using Zana's Map Device.

Thanks, does anyone know what are the estimated odd these days on the different rarity tiers?
Can a Voll's devotion drop in a Map that you added Onslaught to?
"
Smurfzilla1 wrote:
Can a Voll's devotion drop in a Map that you added Onslaught to?

Yes. I was pretty startled the other day when a Daresso's Salute dropped in my Anarchy'd map. Don't expect it though, pretty sure Voll's is T1 rarity.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Mar 28, 2016, 8:20:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info