Issue with Leo Quest Notifications

After talking to Leo, I have no idea what to do. I receive no quest notifications. I can't see the text again. There's no portal to go through.

This time, I'm told I need to "team up" with others. In what? CTF? 3v3 dueling? I have no clue.

I have no obvious direction to take to achieve the Leo quests after talking to him, especially if I skip the quest text. Essentially, this is a usability failure. Please fix this or tell me what I need to do to be able to see his quest notifications.

Also, all other quest notifications seem to be working as expected. This started happening after the 1.3.0.j patch.
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
Last edited by InsaneWallaby on Jan 17, 2015, 7:16:13 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You don't see them when you're standing in your hideout? I don't see them outside my hideout, but when I go back in I see the. I don't really know what you mean that you don't know what to do. He tells you. Then you open your pvp event window and click join on the type of game he wants you to do. If it's kill somebody in sarn arena, go to sarn arena and kill somebody.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Correct. I do not see the quest notifications inside my hideout, inside town, or out in the wild after 1.3.0j. I honestly have no idea what to do for my Leo missions from the quest text itself.

Also, I should mention that I'm familiar with the Leo quests--I've done several in the past. I'm not quite sure what is new here that has caused me to stop seeing the quests for Leo. I know I need to do SOMETHING for the next one that deals with either capture the flag or 3v3, but there's no way I can tell at this point.
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
Last edited by InsaneWallaby on Jan 17, 2015, 11:26:48 PM
Hello.

I have the same problem, when i click on the daily quest i don't get to see what i'm supposed to do.
I did not have this problem before just the past few days.
I am also familiar with Leo's quest so i know whats supposed to happen.
I hope they will fix it soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info