would this be a good necromancer build?

hello, basically I'm new to this game and I want to get a necromancer witch going. This is my passive skill-tree plan:

just want to know if there are any mistakes in this?

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37CCEAelAuNJsiyc7Ipr20yzQkuFxd--BAc6WFXGg9t9GBslbRnZWxFQNbmnK6yY99fMvKrETbmFYEQEEJeboY9GhEhca8NtSOenCNkLKpj6gLiT6-4o-g18V8mCx9P7qH1akWqsE2wGSbQM6rpGcbB3R7eGAlXVkycc3Mk9v5fyHu-ISbHXz_k3tz5Bh_no2L3-CsauA-4zhx2-PC1yqcT2VamXtGoB_lQNzStQHM49D1FgT32AVgY5JIv7qvMGfLvsODrYtzGMdp48kFUnLxo4aPKvbMWK8B-iAB1PcU2az0NjwGYEs0VHiECmrJAz

I got all the minion skills, the rest is concentrated on sheilds (in order to help my minions through necromanric ageis). I piled the rest on getting myself tanky (energy sheilds/armour and life). my main concern is will my mana suffice? are there any other problems with this build?
Last edited by TygerBright on Jan 13, 2015, 9:51:14 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Your minions benefit from your shield (as in, the actual item, as if they are wearing it). They do *not* benefit from your shield passives. As a general rule, minions only directly benefit from a passive if it specifically says 'minion'.

Also, a 120 skillpoint plan is never going to be realised. It's better to plan a 90 or so point build that will actually be achievable by the time you start mapping.
Last edited by Incompetent on Jan 14, 2015, 7:13:24 AM
I think your skilltree layout could be vastly improved. If you ditch armour and focus purely on Energy Shield for defense it becomes a lot easier to get enough defenses as the Witch is naturally suited to using ES as her main defense (along with elemental resistances, and perhaps block chance, and ofc life). For instace, this 91 pt build...
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAW8EBwZJCPQNfBCXEVATbBslHNwdTyj6KpgspjLRNAo1uTbFN2Y3gzpYQktEBEVHRZ1GcUe3SOdJsUuuTLNNuVNSVcZV1VcrV8lakVxrakNqrGvbbRl9GILHg9uESIVghcWGAohAi3qPRpAzkyea4KaspuunCKcrqH2qxKyYsHe0DLiTvOq9gr-XwFTDbck9zLzT-9fP2CTZC9lb34rfvuL36QLquuvu7IrviPIe99f5N_qA_rM=
...still gets all the minion nodes as well as Necromantic Aegis and Minion Instability (optional, 89 pts w/out it and neighboring +10 Int node), tons of buffs to your maximum Energy Shield, decent amount to life and some mana buffs as well, getting to a full 120 pt build is possible, but takes a lot of time and effort (leveling gets REALLY slow as you get close to 100 from what I hear, especially since you lose xp from dying in Cruel and Merciless).
Last edited by Frightning_Lightning on Jan 15, 2015, 9:42:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info