[2.0] Barrage CoC for mapping

"
travisiscool wrote:
"
Skyion wrote:
"
travisiscool wrote:
Sorry if this is a super noob question but I'm wondering to learn more about this awesome guide, is Fire Ball & Arctic Breath the main source of damage and Barrage is just used to proc the two? I'm wondering because is adds physical damage needed?

Barrage is only used for activating CoC because it hits 3 times + 5 times from GMP. The GMP is also benefitting FB and AB which is really good syndergy.

Alright so on rings / ammy I should mainly look for % spell dmg, crit & mana regen?

It's all in the gearing section. Don't forget about life rolls.

Crit > life > 20+% spell dmg > acc > res
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
Alright tysm for the info
Last edited by travisiscool on Feb 10, 2015, 5:16:45 PM
For the slow wand option, how did you reach 95% crit without rat's nest?

Tested with a 11.45% crit wand with ~110% crit from amulet+ring+maligaro's (similar to yours) and all crit from tree but only able to reach 92.1% crit with 6 charges up.
"

Tested with a 11.45% crit wand with ~110% crit from amulet+ring+maligaro's (similar to yours) and all crit from tree but only able to reach 92.1% crit with 6 charges up.

Try using 2 diamond rings and crafting crit chance on as many as needed.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
"
Skyion wrote:
"

Try using 2 diamond rings and crafting crit chance on as many as needed.

yeah, seems we need ~90% crit from rings + amulet to cap 95% crit with rat's nest. Upside is we get a lot more life + acc from helmet, but those rings and amulets with high Life+Acc+Crit % are extremely expensive, not to mention with chaos resist and critical multiplier

anyway thanks for this great guide :D most powerful character i ever played !
Last edited by tormentraceftw on Feb 11, 2015, 6:39:40 AM
-
Last edited by tormentraceftw on Feb 11, 2015, 6:39:28 AM
just a question ele reflect ? im just leveling up but damn it hurts
"
Dingping wrote:

Life leech gem and flasks that recharge when crit - 100% uptime.
"
Dingping wrote:

try using atziri's promise life flash. tap it when u meet ele reflect.

make sure ur resists are all maxed for the spellgems you are using.
IGN:
@McDeliveryOnFlurry - Legacy Softcore

add me if i win or if my bids are lower than c/o
Last edited by xiaozozo on Feb 15, 2015, 7:40:04 AM
How do you reach the 95% crit? I'm at 50% now.. Not sure how I can gain 45% more. :/
IGN: FapclapFap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info