Game rules?

Where are the rules for the game?

I think iv found something quite exploitive but dont wanna abuse the shit out of it unless its legal.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
depends what it is

if it is something that allows you to ie dupe currency or items or similar things that give you huge advantage (like the server crash exploit) it can be bannable

if it is some bug/issue that only ie make your character better (like EA exploit, known for ages) then I think it is "fine"

youll be certainly able to find and read ToS.. among others, there is written that you can be banned for any reason..

be honest, dont do it and let devs know about it
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Jan 10, 2015, 7:24:06 AM
"
Ludvator wrote:

youll be certainly able to find and read ToS

This is what im looking for.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
enter "poe tos" in google search then
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
The terms of use can be found at the bottom of the forums, or through this link: https://www.pathofexile.com/legal/terms-of-use-and-privacy-policy
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
Agreed, game rulz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info