Loot

hi all...
how is loot generated in party with PA? is it assigned to the player who killes the monster or is it random?
thx
Random.
so i was in a map with a friend...he was idle i was killin stuff...and i was gettin all the stuff. he didnt get any rares
I think there is some minimum distance players has to be from the kill to get loot and exp(?)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
is that somehow confirmed?
Yes, it is confirmed that you need to be at least 2 screens to the person who kill the monster to get any loot / exp

Cheers
also read this some time ago, but... what distance is "a screen"?

There is no fixed resolution and many people play with extra-wide windows to increase sight. So, horizontally, it might be possible to see someone killing a monster and still be too far away to get loot?
Is there some better measurement, like texture tiles (which might be difficult to count)? Or maybe fireball-shooting-range or something.

Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
If you're using some crazy wide resolution, I would say a screen is as far as you can target. Try casting a totem or something as far away as you can. The point where you can no longer cast it is probably considered the end of the screen.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info