Questions about Alteration Crafting

Hi! So I have decided to do some alteration crafting on my Harbinger Bow!

Just got a few questions:

1. When I get a desired roll (Flaring, Tyrannical), do I yolo augmentation it? If I do and get a BAD affix (stun, life on hit, resist, etc), do I just reroll the bow and start over?

2. When I do get a desired prefix AND suffix (crit multi, attack speed, crit chance, etc) and yolo Regal and BAD affix, do I reroll and start over?

Sorry these questions may seem specific, but it's just one of those things I'm trying to learn and get better at (: (first time alteration crafting)

Thank you very much!
"
Hank33 wrote:
Hi! So I have decided to do some alteration crafting on my Harbinger Bow!

Just got a few questions:

1. When I get a desired roll (Flaring, Tyrannical), do I yolo augmentation it? If I do and get a BAD affix (stun, life on hit, resist, etc), do I just reroll the bow and start over?

2. When I do get a desired prefix AND suffix (crit multi, attack speed, crit chance, etc) and yolo Regal and BAD affix, do I reroll and start over?

Sorry these questions may seem specific, but it's just one of those things I'm trying to learn and get better at (: (first time alteration crafting)

Thank you very much!

You can continue using alterations so long as the item is blue, and if you're going to make it rare then it is best that you only do so when you have the two most desired mods.

But once you regal it, you have a few options:

1. Scour it and start over. Only if you are going for a perfect item.

2. Craft mods from masters. You'll have the two initial mods you wanted, one random mod from the regal, and up to three more from masters. This gives you five guaranteed mods, though three are limited in potential. The crafted mods will not be the best you can possibly get, but again are guaranteed. If you have the currency and desire, you can scour the item until regaling gives you a third mod you do want.

3. Assuming you manage to get three top tier mods on it after tons of investment or very lucky RNG, you eternal it and exalt it. You continue this process until you have really good or perfect mods for the item. If this is the case, you run a mirror service and enjoy the item bringing you tons of currency just by being yours.

The second is far more likely for poor players, as it is the only method that can be relied upon.
Thank you very much for the indepth reply!

Really appreciate it(:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info