Tornado shot+puncture question

First time playing bow build.My question is it puncture really needed along with tornado shot for single target,especially after nerf?As i heard tornado shot have pretty good single target dps.
My setup will be Tornado shot-faster attacks-inc crit dmg-phys proj dmg-gmp,will also use frenzy-power c on crit-curse on hit-assasin's mark-gmp setup for generate power and frenzy charges.I'm not sure about puncture.
Also what about reflect(playing bloodlines)?I will use lighting coil+acro+phase acro+ondar gulle combo+cwdt setup.
Should i be safe from reflect?
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by And1111 on Jan 9, 2015, 9:37:16 PM
It depends. There are some enemies where you really need to kite and fight. Those are the ones you use your Puncture for. Tornado shot is not all that good against those types of enemies because you cannot afford to stand still long enough.
bump
Use added fire damage instead of crit multi on TS. You'll be safer against phys reflect and will most probably do more damage.

As said above, puncture can be useful here and there. If you're worried about socket space, just use puncture, ppad, crit multi. This is the core for this skill. And in the end you will see by yourself if you use it or not. Then you can decide whether to keep it or not.

Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info