Am I going to reflect myself if I play as windripper and don't take acro / ondars?

I've leveled as acro / ondars with vaal pact and I really can't stand the rng it just feels to unsafe when I take a hit it gets close to 1 shotting me

my question is if I drop ondars / acro and go for IR am I going to reflect myself even though I have vaal pact ?
Why IR, phys mitigation, should save you from ele reflect?
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
Kiri2k wrote:
Why IR, phys mitigation, should save you from ele reflect?

I almost get one shotted from mobs in damage map it's not the ele reflect im trying to mitigate.

I'm just wondering WILL I die to reflect without ACRO / ONDARS if I have vaal pact ??
Take your max elemental damage from your offensive tab, multiply by your crit multi and then multiply by 0.18 (max single reflect or 0.32 (dual ele reflect)) and 0.25 (75% resistance). This is the max damage you could take on elemental reflect.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info