how often acuity drop?

I spent around 20 mortal sets and no drop,only mask and chest,and why acuity go down in price if it so hard to drop
Last edited by Valerchik on Jan 9, 2015, 1:36:46 PM
It's extremely rare. On top of that, if you are having bad luck you could never get it. That's how RNG works. Price drop is probably due to the 1.3 nerf to Acuity (Leech rate reduction or something)
according to some posts from ppl who are farming uber (whyyyyy on earth you do dis?) the chance is like 1:50
"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung
"
dealer13 wrote:
according to some posts from ppl who are farming uber (whyyyyy on earth you do dis?) the chance is like 1:50

I don't like stats like this. How do people come up with this "chance"? They do 50 Atziri runs, get 1 Acuity drop, then all of a sudden they think the chance to find it is 1/50? That's not how it works. That's not how it works at all...
"
Shmez wrote:
"
dealer13 wrote:

I don't like stats like this. How do people come up with this "chance"? They do 50 Atziri runs, get 1 Acuity drop, then all of a sudden they think the chance to find it is 1/50? That's not how it works. That's not how it works at all...

That's how it works. They do 300 uber runs and find 6. And 5 of the farmers report the same result. So then its definitely a 1 in 50 chance.
I think he was talking about someone who reported purely based on small sample size.
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
Shmez wrote:
"
dealer13 wrote:

That's how it works. They do 300 uber runs and find 6. And 5 of the farmers report the same result. So then its definitely a 1 in 50 chance.

So where are these official confirmed results posted? Or is it all just word of mouth?
I got mine on my first run so it's 100% drop chance just like flask in normal atziri Kappa
King of Scrubcore Hah
twitch.tv/k0reangamer
"
KoreanGamer wrote:
I got mine on my first run so it's 100% drop chance just like flask in normal atziri Kappa

Lmao, I saw that run that day. 1 port left too...lucky. 100% drop indeed for the lucks
1/150 i would say

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info