Anu's Piscator's KB PS VP Wander (huh huh he said anus)

Updated the lvl 100 dps build.

77k GMP KB, 148k PS

And wondered about this for a lvl 100 shadow, might be the least gear dependant shadow tree and the highest dps tree overall http://tinyurl.com/pd35yp6
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on May 23, 2015, 5:15:37 PM
OK, I'm going for these as the ultimate level 100 Vaal Pact dps builds.

Enjoy.

Shadow

Scion

Templar
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on May 24, 2015, 5:27:06 AM
Possible build for 2.0 (with tree as it is currently).
Subject to change around jewels

Will be a Witch.
Dual curse on hit HoT & HoI.

Jewels
Conqueror's Efficiency
Dark Thoughts jewel has been removed so we take Whispers of Doom notable passive.

Level 100 tree

Oak
Kraityn
Alira

Uniques
Piscator's
Alpha's
Mali's
Belly

Helm Lvl 23 Wrath, lvl 23 Anger, lvl 23 (or 22) Clarity, lvl 4 Enlighten = BBBR Alpha's.

NB, lvl 4 enlighten isn't necessary, nor is fully levelled clarity, but allow each other for maximum potential.
NB, BBBR Alpha's is the ultimate end game colour set up. Anger is added late in the levelling process (everything else can be ran without the left side of the tree, which is late pathing). Initially BBxx Alpha's is enough (Wrath and Clarity). Best advice (if not buying a BBBR) would be to run with BBxx only utilising the 2 blues for Wrath and Clarity until you get to Sovereignty late game, save up your chromes on the way and hit the Alpha's @ Vorici.

Chrome calc says...
Vorici-ave attempts-cost per-ave cost
1R2B---10.7---100---1,072
2B---57.5---25---1,438
1B---411.5---4---1,645

My personal preference is 2B.

Gloves Lvl 21 HoT, lvl 21 HoI, CoH, Warlord's Mark = BBRG grants Ass Mark Mali's.

People corrupt Mali's for +1 gems or EW on hit, meaning a lot of 'failed' corruptions will be sold off. Look for a pair of grants Ass Mark. When slotted with CoH, the granted curse is treated as a linked gem, add Warlord's Mark and twin Heralds and we have a dual curse, dual Herald set up granting PCs, ECs, mana leech, life leech, mana on kill, life on kill, crit chance, crit damage, stun... awesomesauce.

Chrome calc says...
Vorici-ave attempts-cost per-ave cost
1B---8.9---4---35.6

NB, the cost is in chromes AND vaal orbs.

If you are chroming before attempting your own corruption (NB, Ass Mark is an ilvl 31 corruption), use chromatic orbs, 24.9 average only, but be aware, hitting Ass Mark won't be easy.

Chest KB, CD, WED, LL, GMP, FA = BBRRGG Belly (or possibly hybrid vaal, undecided).

Swap Crit Multi for PCoC on certain bosses.
Swap Crit Multi for PCoC and FA for Mana Leech for curse immune maps.
Swap FA for Mana Leech for no regen maps and possibly for less recovery maps.

Optionally use Pierce instead of Faster Attacks, a lot easier choice if using an ias rolled Imbued.

Boots Frenzy, GMP, PCoC, Life Leech = GGRB support.

Weave in after a rallying cry to keep up charges.

Wand/Shield Rally Cry, Vaal Disc, Inc Dur = RRB Piscator's Wand, Kite, Spirit or Spiked shield.

Wand/Shield Lightning Warp, LL, Ice Golem = RBG Piscator's Wand, Kite, Spirit or Spiked shield.

Have a self cast Enduring Cry to swap in for curse immune maps (dropping Warlord's Mark), probably best swapping Rally Cry to WM soc and EC to Rally Cry soc to better maintain ECs with Inc Dur, it will benefit EC more than RC.

Everything on mana, min 1350 mana (easily achieved).
Mana regen from Clarity, Rallying Cry, decent mana pool and 115% mana regen rate (75 tree 40 gear).
Mana on kill from Soul Siphon and Ass Mark.
Mana Leech from Warlord's Mark.

Aura calc.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 17, 2015, 7:46:04 PM
Hey Anu o/
Thanks for the 2.0 writeup. I wanna do a wander as a second char, when I've gotten currency in.
I had no real idea what I should do...but you already theorycrafted a build.
I'm gonna try it in the new templeaguies, so I can report back in a few weeks I hope :)
EXALTS>EXAMS
Excuse me.
2.0 can use 'shadow' start? please.

(I worry less 55% increased Mana Regeneration Rate)

I'm sorry , I'm Japanese.

My English is pretty basic, please don't mind.

I very like to watch your Twitch!

thank you :]
You can start as Scion or Shadow but you'd still want to go to witch start.

The Shadow 5 start points are not useless, as are not the 5 (including jewel soc) Scion start points, but they are not points I'd take as a witch (at least not the shadow 5), ever, which basically means they are suboptimal. You can look at the Shadow's 5 starters as replacing the 3 15% wand nodes in the fusilade circle and the 2 sniper nodes in shadow.

This isn't too bad a loss in numbers, losing 75% dmg and 10% proj speed, gaining 56% dmg and 10 ES, basically 19% increased dmg loss which you could justify simply by wanting to play/respec a shadow you have levelled already.

The problem is, those 5 damage nodes for the witch are 'floaters', nodes that you take and drop, take and drop, as you level. When 15% damage may be worth taking on level up, but next level 2 points gets you life, or crit, or aura reserve. Pathing, aura reserve, life, crit, accuracy, come way before pure % damage nodes. As a shadow you lose that flexibility and are locked into those 5 'floaters' from the start.

Now, a caveat, GG high rolls of mana and mana regen everywhere you can on gear (without losing out on crit, life, accuracy, resists, flat/WED) could well mean you can completely lose the witch start nodes. This would then mean your shadow starter 5 are all free, extra, OpieOPness.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 5, 2015, 3:41:37 PM
Thank you! :]

I appreciate your help!

I think...should give up shadow.

and use witch play ^^
Last edited by lover616 on Jul 6, 2015, 8:57:54 AM
How would you path for leveling? DO all the right side first then end game go for the left side?
I tried it but still im 79 atm with all the aura passives and still mana is not enough
Working just fine!

Did basically everything as shown in the thread, and though it was a bit of struggle to cap all resists, it does work very well (or so it seems this far^^)

Gear:

Spoiler

Tree (L90 Witch):

I had to do this as a hybrid spec, so CAREFUL PLAY is really mandatory. But that's mostly for bosses, as packs just vanish with 1-2 attacks. Movementspeed boots are important^^ I didn't find Lightning warp much of a help tbh.

Did anyone get the chance to try Mantra of Flames jewel?? Should be really good for this build! Maybe even Static Electricity, but I doubt it gives so much DPS, with maybe 1-50 lightning dmg.

“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Last edited by Carmondai89 on Jul 14, 2015, 7:02:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info