<Killer Creationz>

Excited about Prophecy!
Tired of playing alone?
Want to chill with some folks while playing POE?

***As of 6/22: Space is limited and we are now only recruiting active players for Prophecy willing to use discord. https://discordapp.com/***

We are a dedicated small guild that started playing during Invasion/Ambush. We are primarily a SC guild focused on connecting with other players who enjoy the game as much as we do.
Rushing characters, helping each other with currency or anything game related is fair game.
Players of all levels and skill are welcome. We all had to start somewhere, no?

Pop in, have a drink and hang out.
We use Discord as VOIP. Not required to speak but we strongly recommend joining because it makes communicating easier and we don't want you to feel left out. We know it can be awkward at first but you'll get to know other players in the guild.

Requirements:
1. Don’t be a d-bag
2. Be active but we understand real life commitments so don’t feel pressure to be a no-life gamer. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

To join please reply to this post or send us a pm:
Or just ask to join us in Discord

Evilzscotch (IGN: evil_computerproblem)

Have fun and see you soon!

Demigod winning experience.

Last edited by kayllah on May 13, 2017, 9:33:52 PM
Last bumped on Dec 31, 2016, 7:46:35 PM
Bump ='D
up
up
bump
I'm a beta player about to try the game again. Send me an invite, sounds like a good group to get re-acquainted with the game again, and help grow.

Pie
Bran smacking new player. Old fart just getting back into this type of game..D3 was a major disappointment. Been online gaming since the Commodore 64. Please send me an invite and your mumble info..(IGN=Arkainan)
Thanks

Arkainan
bump it:)
Bump
I'm interested. I'm returning to the game, from patch 1.1, and the social guild I was in doesn't exist anymore.
Please contact me!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info