uniques for sale by masters-

Is there a list somewhere of what is possible to be sold by lv 8 masters?
Do different masters have different lists of whats possible?

I ask because today my lv 8 Elrond sold me a Shavronne's Wrappings Occultist's Vestment for 8 chaos and I went ahead and bought it because I remembered it use to be decent. Most of the times he just tries to sell me junk uniques that are a bad deal, but I think this one I came out ahead.
Mostly anything except league uniques, I guess. The word on emphasis is 'guess'.

Hass,

-Voidhead-
If you ask a stupid question, expect stupid answers.
If you post a troll thread, expect troll replies.
Well you just bought 65 exalts with 8 chaos. Do you think you have not gained?
Buys a shavs in the store,

Doesnt know how to use it,

Profits once in market terms and comes to the forums saying everything else is a rip off?

You people take this game to seriously.
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
"
xRoque wrote:
Buys a shavs in the store,

Doesnt know how to use it,

Profits once in market terms and comes to the forums saying everything else is a rip off?

You people take this game to seriously.

you tell em'!

Spoiler
no but rlly
Spoiler
u just jelly
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Yeah, I didn't know what sort of build it would be good for and because I don't really trade much I wasn't certain that it was worth more than 8 chaos. Looking at poe goods site though it looks like it is worth atleast 50+exalts making it easily the most valuable thing I have encountered after playing daily for a couple hours since anarcy league. I was really surprised that a master would sell it. Can't wait to get all my master to lv 8 as their shop is apparently more rewarding than all the hours of grinding I put in.
Lucky lucky but after a lot of grinding you deserve it.

Haven't had anything near a Shavs from Masters yet but have had a few decent items...aegis aurora, rise of the phoenix etc. And given the time it took to get them all (but one) to lvl 8 as a solo player, hope the good deals keep coming.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info