What was camoflauge predator and why was it removed?

Was watching some older vids, saw this nemesis mod, but can't find any info on the wiki.

Anyone?
Email GGG, only they will know.
It was a nemesis mod that made the creature with it become a "see-true" version of it.
(you know, predator the movies.....?_?)

I think it also had a 75% reduced chance to get hit or something. so they became quite tanky with the right mods and where good fun if you are sleepy, sneaky bastards.

No clue why they got removed, probably because of the modifiers + 75% reduced hit chance creating unkillable mobs to often.

I like them do, gave me a scare once in a while.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
My guess would be that the playtesters didn't like being killed by something that they couldn't see.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
My guess would be that the playtesters didn't like being killed by something that they couldn't see.

Wasn't that dangerous. Playtesters were all the league players for 4 months btw. I found it funny. It's a shame it's gone.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Wasn't really dangerous, but tedious beyond any limits. It was quite common to spend +5 mins as melee on some of these.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
wtb camoflauge as a skill

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info