automated fusing use?

Hi,
I just watched a guy who was six linking an item https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq0LsEta64E . I can't figure out how did he automated it so he didn't need to click every time. Any ideas?

Thanks
thats not automated at all.
He shift clicked the fusing and spammed it on the item, it's something anyone can do without the need for automation.
Game automatically stops when you reach the max links for the item level for 5/6 links
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Game automatically stops when you reach the max links for the item level for 5/6 links

So it is not possilble to unlink a 6link?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
It looks so, we can see the message in the chat log saying the items already has the max number of links. Good news for me at least. I'm now sure I can bomb on the few items I want to 6L.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

Correct
What if I want two three links? For example I have 2 active skills and 4 support gems, but I want let's say Melee Splash to be linked to only one of the active skills and not the other active skill. GGG should make a command /unlink which unlinks targetted max-link item on cursor.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
He shift clicked the fusing and spammed it on the item, it's something anyone can do without the need for automation.

Ok thanks. So can I somehow set linking to stop on 5L when item level allow for 6L? Is this working only for 6L?
Last edited by piotrekkr on Jan 6, 2015, 11:15:13 AM
"
piotrekkr wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

Ok thanks. So can I somehow set linking to stop on 5L when item level allow for 6L? Is this working only for 6L?

You can't set it, the game dose it automatically based on item level and number of sockets, if you had an item with 6 sockets and the item level to allow 6 link then you could get multiple 5 links and lets you keep rolling to try get a 6 link, if the item level was low enough for only a 5 socket it would stop at that(though you can get lower item level stuff with 6 sockets via strong box mods)

"
666lol666 wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

Correct, it's been like this for a good while now, it initially effected 4/5/6 link but was changed to 5/6 link since there were enough people wanting to break links on 4 linked for build/skill purposes
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jan 6, 2015, 12:25:49 PM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

if you had an item with 6 sockets and the item level to allow 6 link then you could get multiple 5 links and lets you keep rolling to try get a 6 link

I imagine how much fun are having the guys trying to 5 link a max 6 link item. Luckily, it doesn't take that much fusings to get a 5 link, otherwise imagine if they had to check the item after each usage of a fusing, for hundreds of fusings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info