Bloodlines league

Ultimate definition of bland and uninspiring. Take nemesis mods, make the smallest change with minimum effort and rename and put on blue mobs.

bond of chaos = ancestral bond
cult of the elements = blessing of elements
keepers of the trove = inner treasure
frozen sky = storm herald
union of souls = soul eater
sprit walker = soul conduit
corrupted bloodline = I dont even need to type this you know it, LOL even the name change is lazy as fuck here

I'm disgusted

Keep taking supporter's money in droves and selling us rubbish 90's graphics MTX's and those wolf tickets of a good meta and build diversity while nerfing the shit out of defenses and catering to crit builds and scrubcore RMTers! Bravo GGG!

*YAWN* Get act 4 out already.

PS Watch this thread get removed / locked / deleted because GGG wont allow the truth to sit out there. We cant have that.
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Jan 6, 2015, 5:36:30 AM
You forgot the others 18 mods though
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
Kiri2k wrote:
You forgot the others 18 mods though

phylacteral = proximity shield rework
ele bearers = lazy ass rework of storm/flame volitebloods, timed explosion instead of instant one. LAZY AS FOCK

abaxoth = beyond demon, so much for new content
bearers of the guardian = wow since fairgraves and some other bosses dont already use player skills
ele pulsebloods = generic elemental damage affix, meeh, more laziness reaching epic proportions
vigor / zeal = what do these do again? oh theyre like frenzy and power charges on death / damage taken which are already on rare mobs *yaAAAwn*
shrouded = meeeh *more yaaaaawn*
otherworldy = extra health / armored *wjere's my heroin yaaaaaaawn*
cannibal / necrovigil / shared boon / phylacteral - boon and necrovigil same as charges and other allies cannot die, cannibal and phylacteral are nothing but frustrating and uninspired as hell. Phylacteral = shielding from D3 LOL just like chaos / searing bond = fire chains from d3. And reflect also copied from d2/3 *YAAAAWN*

living blood = decent idea, with the elemental on death is similar to a beyond surprise spawn tho. But the beacons and zombies make it dangerous, its cool.

obelisk = the only affix that is super cool and worth mentioning. I was impressed with it. If all the other affixes were like this cool, the league wouldve been worth mentioning. Its a shitty league with no incentive, shitty drops and the worst meta and skill / items nerf yet.
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Jan 6, 2015, 12:14:25 PM
"
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

PS Watch this thread get removed / locked / deleted because GGG wont allow the truth to sit out there. We cant have that.

[Removed by Support]

I'm sorry. Hug?

(PS You are making personal insults. I was only directing critique at the game)
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Jan 7, 2015, 2:20:45 PM
Sorry OP, but you don't understand game design, it seems. They only had a few short months to rework key areas of this leviathan of a skill tree while conducting day to day maintenance and policing of exploits on a daily basis. They also took a big risk by working PvP, which they deserve credit for taking that risk in an industry where people often just play it safe. There are only 24 hours in a day dude. I think they did what they could. They wouldn't have come this far if they were just lazy clumsy fucks.

That said, I don't think it makes sense for them to split the features of hardcore and softcore leagues. Just put them together. And give the hardcore league a slightly harder tuned group of enemies like a light version of turbo. Then whichever league you play in you get to see ALL of the work the team has put into the game instead of just half of it.
"
BearCares wrote:
Sorry OP, but you don't understand game design, it seems. They only had a few short months to rework key areas of this leviathan of a skill tree while conducting day to day maintenance and policing of exploits on a daily basis. They also took a big risk by working PvP, which they deserve credit for taking that risk in an industry where people often just play it safe. There are only 24 hours in a day dude. I think they did what they could. They wouldn't have come this far if they were just lazy clumsy fucks.

That said, I don't think it makes sense for them to split the features of hardcore and softcore leagues. Just put them together. And give the hardcore league a slightly harder tuned group of enemies like a light version of turbo. Then whichever league you play in you get to see ALL of the work the team has put into the game instead of just half of it.

Torment is a very original concept .... bloodlines sucks ass. No need sugar coating, it is what it is.

They have time for pvp, 25+ new (all shitty vendor trash) uniques, tons of new 90's graphics mtx's that look worse than my poop, new and interesting skill gems, and yet they deliver the worst hardcore league ever and use rehashed shit that's already in the game.

No excuse for that.

PS It's ok to admit the game has flaws sometimes.[Removed by Support]

PPS December 9th, 2013 - Put on Probation for Calling the Mods "worst on the internet". ---> THey really are. Authoritarian trolls on a powertrip high who got nothing going on in their life besides poe. Half of my probations made no sense at all either.
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Jan 7, 2015, 2:22:05 PM
"
BearCares wrote:
Sorry OP, but you don't understand game design, it seems. They only had a few short months to rework key areas of this leviathan of a skill tree while conducting day to day maintenance and policing...

Yea, that's why leagues should be 5+ months long, instead of short 3 month version. They again balance the game around the economy (traders max out their chars in 1 month and then yawn on the forum), instead of balancing it around content.

Bring some phat new content with longer leagues, instead of re-hashing.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
That was an unpleasant read.

New leagues are everything I dream of everytime. Fresh start and new economy. It seems some people expect a new game? Every league? Idono, I like poe, league mods are mostly irrelevant but it is fun to help GGG test new ideas.
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
That was an unpleasant read.

New leagues are everything I dream of everytime. Fresh start and new economy. It seems some people expect a new game? Every league? Idono, I like poe, league mods are mostly irrelevant but it is fun to help GGG test new ideas.

so you dont agree at least half the bloodlines mods are rehashed?

Torment's originality is way out of proportion when compared.
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

so you dont agree at least half the bloodlines mods are rehashed?

Torment's originality is way out of proportion when compared.

Uh, sure conceded. You are missing my point that I think your point is irrelevant, not wrong, at least for my enjoyment purposes. If GGG just ran beyond again I would be just as happy. If new league was just vanilla with fresh start and new economy... Again, me happy. The purpose of temp leagues is fresh start, new economy. The new mods are more of a bonus. Assists with marketing? for sure of course. But "temp leagues" serve their own purpose, as stated. It just happens to be a handy place for GGG to test minor content and give us a sort of alpha tester feeling. You seem to be poopooing this bonus. Seems irrelevant to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info