65k RT Facebreaker Cyclone Atziri Farmer (with Video)

"
neckro666 wrote:
i have a 5l carcass can i do this build or i need a 6l to pull it off i need it for mostly atziri farming
great build btw holy shit the first cyclone build i have seen that is no coc and works gratz ty for your time

You can do it with a 5L, you'll just be less effective. I'm using a Tabula Rasa and one of my gems is Item Rarity and I'm still dealing out 21k damage @ lvl 79.

Hard part is getting enough reds on the Carcass Jack. Been rolling my 5L CJ for a few days and have yet to see more than 2 red.
I'm wondering if Elemental Proliferation would work with this for trash clearing - swapping it out in place of the Increased Area of Effect maybe?

I haven't got around to leveling this build in Torment yet, but was messing around with a rip off version in Standard (Shadow base, no Duelist characters), and watching the little HoA bombs go off is incredibly satisfying.

Would it help up the clear speed? It might also reduce the actual number of Cyclones you have to make. You'd want to swap it out for boss fights, I suppose.

Am I barking up the wrong tree here? (My TheoryCraftFu is terribly weak)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Hi i used your tree and gear as a basis for the build I'm using right now. Though I did tweak it a bit to suit my playstyle, I prioritized life and regen over attackspeed only taking berserking when i was around 80.

my tree

i use different colors on my chest because i like the increased aoe together with conc effect, and I cast cyclone nearer on bosses or tough rares so aspd would be a waste there. I also use two different cwdt setups: 1 for enduring cry, and another for immortal call and molten shell. I utilized the counter gems in my setup and god are they strong, i can go near whites and they would practically die without me using cyclone.

My Gear

currently level 85 in torment. My first atziri kill was when I was level 76 I still need practice dodging her spears because it would sometimes 1 shot me even with 5.2k HP.

EDIT: Also used mara start for mine
Last edited by romerolorenz on Jan 12, 2015, 9:31:36 AM
I recently messaged a guy who was following your tree (not exactly, but similiar) and he told me that his dps was 25k with a 4link + increased aoe. Now, you have a 6 link with increased AOE being the 6th link.

How can adding 1 extra gem give you 40k dps? How did you reach 65k with non-legacy? 3 of the builds I've seen said they reached like 50 k or 40k with a 6 link yet you seem to have the most dps.

Is it because of the difference in passive tree? Or are your rings/ammy super GG? Help me senpai!
"
greensunggwa wrote:
I recently messaged a guy who was following your tree (not exactly, but similiar) and he told me that his dps was 25k with a 4link + increased aoe. Now, you have a 6 link with increased AOE being the 6th link.

How can adding 1 extra gem give you 40k dps? How did you reach 65k with non-legacy? 3 of the builds I've seen said they reached like 50 k or 40k with a 6 link yet you seem to have the most dps.

Is it because of the difference in passive tree? Or are your rings/ammy super GG? Help me senpai!

Ha, that was me :) My DPS is much lower because I have less +Phys damage on my gear, as well as less attack speed from the tree, and lower quality/level gems.

I would suspect that the 65k comes from Conc. Effect - which boosts the SHIT out of your DPS and is perfect for bosses, but not trash clearing :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
sick build!
im doing this build and i have a 5l carcass but ~42k dps no flask/haste/frenzy charges(i run blood rage) and it works well but im still bad at atziri...just need more practice etc

One thing i do that really helps with this fight is bring a tabla with a 6l infernal blow setup with increase aoe gem and melee splash. It really does the heal phase perfect and the dps is insane because of breakers(the gems are like lvl 12 so nothing to high is even needed)
Last edited by sciferthesky on Jan 22, 2015, 7:50:25 PM
Nice build :)
I have a question i have 6 s 5 linked Carcass and rolling 3 red sockets is hard , especially when one of them can be the unliked one :/ So I run faster attacks instead of meele phys . Is that ok or is the dps much lower because of that , I am currently at 35 k DPS at lvl 86 but some of my gems are not leveled up.
I am an idiot , I just added melee phys insted of added fire
and the damage went up to 43 k :D
Hey guys. I've been following this build and the results are amazing :).

I'm @Lvl61 and have 25k dps, though not using cyclone but Infernal Blow with 4L. I'm thinking on changing to Cyclone only @Lvl67 :), that's when I can use my 6L Carcass Jack.

Doing Lvl66/67 Maps giving 1 shot to everything.

Nice Build!

PS: I'm not using legacy facebreakers.

IGN: ParteBocas

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info