[1.3] Grab a coat. Crit Freezing Pulse over 100k GMP EB/MoM (With videos)

"
VodkaBorschGG wrote:
"
superjack010 wrote:
How are power charges generated?

I have my Herald of Thunder linked with Curse on Hit and Assassins Mark. So every time I kill shocked enemy (easy, because HoT adds lightning damage to Freezing Pulse), HoT procs and curses anything it hits. With 20/20 Ass Mark that's 39% chance to get PC. Only downside is bosses without adds and curse immune maps.

Got it! Thank you!

Also; just bought this wand for 30c, how'd I do? He wanted 2ex for the start.

Is this build also Atziri viable?
Last edited by superjack010 on Jan 24, 2015, 4:05:22 PM
"
superjack010 wrote:
"
VodkaBorschGG wrote:
"
superjack010 wrote:
How are power charges generated?

I have my Herald of Thunder linked with Curse on Hit and Assassins Mark. So every time I kill shocked enemy (easy, because HoT adds lightning damage to Freezing Pulse), HoT procs and curses anything it hits. With 20/20 Ass Mark that's 39% chance to get PC. Only downside is bosses without adds and curse immune maps.

Got it! Thank you!

Also; just bought this wand for 30c, how'd I do? He wanted 2ex for the start.

Is this build also Atziri viable?

2ex for that wand is insane price. If I found that on ground, without spell damage, I'd price it somewhere from 10-15c. Maybe a bit more, becausee +2 cold with spell crit and proj speed aren't that common. So 30c is kinda pricey, but if you really needed then it's worth it.

About Atziri: there's a little section about her in my guide. But tl;dr is that you can kill her but will most likely die at least once. Vaals are easy, Trio can be a bit sketchy but still doable. The worst part is Atziri's split phase. I just take too much damage there. Maybe if you're done a lot of Atziri's runs then it will be easier to you. After all, experience is the king when fighting Atziri, there was a guy who killed her with CI/EB build :).
Last edited by VodkaBorschGG on Jan 25, 2015, 5:15:36 AM
Can u post the title of the songs which u're using in ur Youtube videos :D,good ones
"
yancho wrote:
Can u post the title of the songs which u're using in ur Youtube videos :D,good ones

Thanks man! Every song used is in video description. Tried linking official SoundCloud page too, if such was available.
Are you able to post an atziri normal run?
"
superjack010 wrote:

Currently leveling characters for level 85 challenge. Will return to this char after finishing those and try to upload Atziri run after.
"
VodkaBorschGG wrote:
"
superjack010 wrote:

Currently leveling characters for level 85 challenge. Will return to this char after finishing those and try to upload Atziri run after.

Awesome, thanks!
I run this with Pledge of Hands, whilst maintaining a 23/20 AA, with 1000 Mana left over with 400 mana regen.

More damage this way imo but not by much, dual wands are great too. Just with Pledge I have a built in spell echo at lvl 30!

Tree

I love pie.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
I run this with Pledge of Hands, whilst maintaining a 23/20 AA, with 1000 Mana left over with 400 mana regen.

More damage this way imo but not by much, dual wands are great too. Just with Pledge I have a built in spell echo at lvl 30!

Tree

Yea, 7l blows 2x wands out of water, but is more expensive. And you probably have much less problems with reflect. Those Maligaro's are sexy af tho.
Great build, really enjoying it.
I replaced maligaro with some good defense gloves tho.
The 2% extra crit wasnt worth it imo + now I am positive on Chaos resi which is always good :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info