[1.3] Grab a coat. Crit Freezing Pulse over 100k GMP EB/MoM (With videos)

Big gear update - Wand+Helmet.
Tree updated too.
Updated.
Bump
Updated.
Big update. Passive tree/Gems
Shrine run video added
suggestion - thoughts run geofri's crest helm for AA and clarity with a empower gem at level 2 getting +1 from helm and +2 from gem, also would not voidbringer gloves be better, use for heralds get a +1 to both as well as big jump in crit, again if wanted could use empower here. i am running a 5 link with {freeze pulse> 20 quality gmp> spell echo >power charge on crit> cold to fire} following your point layout hitting 16k with 5 power charges. And yes i realize your not using the cold to fire.
"
truesob wrote:
suggestion - thoughts run geofri's crest helm for AA and clarity with a empower gem at level 2 getting +1 from helm and +2 from gem, also would not voidbringer gloves be better, use for heralds get a +1 to both as well as big jump in crit, again if wanted could use empower here. i am running a 5 link with {freeze pulse> 20 quality gmp> spell echo >power charge on crit> cold to fire} following your point layout hitting 16k with 5 power charges. And yes i realize your not using the cold to fire.

I'd rather not use any more uniques as I'm already lower HP that I would like to be. My AA and HoI gets buffed from +2 wand. So I would gain 1-2 AA levels in exchange for life/better resists. HoI will get more damage from my wand than from Voidbringer.

Voidbringer:
*more ES
*70% more crit strike compared to Maligaro's
*+1 to elemental gems doesn't give me boost to HoI because I keep it in wand, will give +1 to HoT if I move it from helm.
Maligaro's:
*Bonus dex, which this build really needs once you level up your dex gems
*30+% crit multi
*Cheaper than Voidbringer

Personal preference I guess. I don't feel like switching gloves would help me a lot at this point. And I would need to either waste 1 passive point on +30 dex or find new gear somewhere else. Too much trouble IMO.

BTW, this build has very limited socket options. With CWDT setup, Vaal Haste and Enfeeble and the rest mandatory stuff I have maybe 1 free socket, so adding Empowers isn't an option for me.

16k is pretty nice, I'm slowly getting past 20k with 7 charges but it just comes down to how good your gear is. Still trying to buy ammy with cast speed on it.
Updated.
Updated with new ammy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info