Unarmed Cyclone Destroyer (HC) (12-15 Chaos start up build)

how is this since Vengeance no longer works.
Thats a big hit.

thanks again GGG
The main counterattack skills were Riposte and Reckoning anyways, Vengeance was just an added bonus, so the new update doesn't really threaten the power of this build, I'm still going as strong as I used to in 1.3.0 :)
Did you do this as your first build in bloodlines, or did you start this part-way through the league?

Specifically, I'm worried about being able to find a decent pair of facebreakers early on in a league. How would you recommend leveling until I can get my hands on a pair? Or would you recommend that I start out with another build and then move over to this when I can afford a pair of facebreakers?

Thanks for the awesome guide!
"
cmhhss1 wrote:
Did you do this as your first build in bloodlines, or did you start this part-way through the league?

Specifically, I'm worried about being able to find a decent pair of facebreakers early on in a league. How would you recommend leveling until I can get my hands on a pair? Or would you recommend that I start out with another build and then move over to this when I can afford a pair of facebreakers?

Thanks for the awesome guide!

To level i just used static strike with a big blue 2h crafted weapon. right now the league is less than a week and there are already 790% FB's on poe.xyz so it's not too hard to get a pair.
"
Vadler wrote:
The main counterattack skills were Riposte and Reckoning anyways, Vengeance was just an added bonus, so the new update doesn't really threaten the power of this build, I'm still going as strong as I used to in 1.3.0 :)

Yep, this. I actually ripped already to an invasion boss that bugged out, but i was 1 level away from donning the abyssus and doing mad damage with great survivability. I'll likely be using this build when the expansion comes out
Hey Split,

Thank you much for the extremely beefy HC build! I haven't felt so "man-mode" in PoE with any other build. In fact, this build has been the most fun I've had in PoE yet!

I have always been intrigued by Facebreaker and how unarmed could be turned into such a powerhouse.

Alas, I deceased at a mere lvl67 but the experience was worth everything! And it was super cheap to gear, like you said. I had GG already at 67 and I only had to invest 24 Chaos, give or take a few.

That damned summoner exile always gets me. Not flameblast, but the witch :( I was having so much fun too! I'll return to this once lockstep is live :D

Take care!
"
youngscholar wrote:
Hey Split,

Thank you much for the extremely beefy HC build! I haven't felt so "man-mode" in PoE with any other build. In fact, this build has been the most fun I've had in PoE yet!

I have always been intrigued by Facebreaker and how unarmed could be turned into such a powerhouse.

Alas, I deceased at a mere lvl67 but the experience was worth everything! And it was super cheap to gear, like you said. I had GG already at 67 and I only had to invest 24 Chaos, give or take a few.

That damned summoner exile always gets me. Not flameblast, but the witch :( I was having so much fun too! I'll return to this once lockstep is live :D

Take care!

I died cause of that flameblast hahah. anyway thanks for the build its awesome and really fun
can this build working in 2.0 ?
from what lvl should i start using blood magic/cyclone? cause i am 29lvl and i cant kill anything nad blood magic destroy me.
ran into a 798% facebreakers and immediatly made a new character to do this with. been having lots of fun thanks for the build!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info