[Torment] Splode's Bridle - Scold's Vaal Molten Shell Incinerator (now with videos)

No, you need at least lvl 23 for +5 max res.
Ign: Ohjeahx
"
Ohjeah wrote:
No, you need at least lvl 23 for +5 max res.

Okay thanks for the info mate :) enjoying the build! (still trying to link daresso's)
What would you say about going with Cloak of Defiance?
Steam- squurellkiller
IGN- Sir_Loots (Standard)
I don't like CoD much on a build that has high mana costs and high AA. There's just not enough mana regen left to support the mana damage properly IMO, not with this setup at least. Besides we really want our auras (PoF, Heralds, Clarity) and that leaves too little unreserved mana too.

What you really want is a Daresso's Defiance anyway ! :P
I'm proud I made the build that got hotfix nerfed by 80% in under a week :
Kamikaze Clones /1204796 (LL Mirror Arrow Instability Prolif)
Last edited by PepprmintButler on Mar 11, 2015, 9:09:56 PM
Ok, I'm planning on playing this for the SC one month without a scold's, then when the leagues end I will put the Scolds on. I just took out the Aoe and duration nodes and added some cast speed and a little bit more hp and Es, how does this tree look?https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAAuMEswceB6UI9Ax9DkgQfxEtEZYWvxo4JpUnLyj6KjgsnDLRNZJBh0VHRZ1G10lRSbJTUlVLXfJh4mP9akNrF20ZcYV65nyDf8aCEIIegpuCx4w2kFWVIJUumjua4J1jogCio6SxqW6xQrXytz64k7zqwBrAVMBmwfPGns361abYvdsL37Dljuvu7DjtPPDV8xH56P4K8kU64aZXTeP-j-Fzh2UQWB_HLYsfQQMe34p-Wb2CJNiFbdWB8B9o8lcr_rPpAg==
Steam- squurellkiller
Last edited by squurellkiller on Mar 20, 2015, 8:27:23 PM
Got a quick question, is this wand better than a Doryani's catalyst? Im gonna craft fire leech on it.
Steam- squurellkiller
Im lvl 87 and this build is running very good with the daresso's and vaal caress. I got 15k avg dmg on the VMS and almost 5k on Incinerate.
Gear:
Spoiler

Steam- squurellkiller
Last edited by squurellkiller on Jun 16, 2015, 1:51:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info