Synergy Guild - Original Thread

thank you, will accept once i get home from work
hey :)

Will i be able to join? im roughly new with 61 witch..

Im online nearly everyday so this might be a really good guild for me.

My IGN is: SteelMagika

are you guys Standard League??
Invite sent to: SteelMagika

*Yes, we are a guild that will be playing in softcore leagues and in standard.
hi sorry I missed logging on last week but I am still a very active player and would like to rejoin. please let me know thanks
A number of players were removed from the guild on Saturday, March 7th. A post went up in the guild forums on February 25th regarding the need for players to create an account and/or log into the guild forums by March 7th to avoid being removed for inactivity.

Messages were sent to guild chat from the time the post went up, until the removal date about the need to register and/or log in to avoid being removed.

The players who were removed are welcome to rejoin the guild (there is a message in the guild forums indicating what to do in the event that you were removed and would like to rejoin), please contact one of the players listed in the recruitment post (first post in this thread) for an invitation back into the guild.
Please reinvite "AnalAmos" to guild.
Amos, you are already in the guild. An invite had already been sent based on your request in the PM in the guild forums. You have accepted and are now in the guild again. Welcome back.

mrskinnylegs, when I look at your account to find a character name to reivite you into the guild, it shows that you do not have any characters. I cannot invite you back into the guild with an account name, I must use a character name. PM me or post here with a character name to be reinvited.

Thanks guys.
I'm looking for an active guild playing on Torment. I have 83 lvl cyclone marauder, 77LvL FB witch and ~50ish tornado ranger. I'm mostly active after 20.00 CET daily.

IGNs:

IrrationalMara
IrrationalRanger
Hey, I am interested in joining an active guild for Torment and the next Softcore leagues. I have an 85 RoA Ranger, and 2 81s on Torment.

IGN: _Discharging

Thanks
I need a signature to look legit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info