Synergy Guild - Original Thread

^
Recruiting new members.

Sent PM to "darudekappastorm1" regarding guild membership.

If you would like to join and see if we are a good fit for you, please read through the first post in this thread for details about the guild and for application instructions. Applicants are typically approved within a day (24 hours) but can be admitted in as little as a few moments if involved parties are available.

I hope you are enjoying the game and new content.
^
Recruiting new members.

If you would like to join and see if we are a good fit for you, please read through the first post in this thread for details about the guild and for application instructions. Applicants are typically approved within a day (24 hours) but can be admitted in as little as a few moments if involved parties are available.

i wanna join
^
Recruiting new members.

PM sent to "Anrscz" regarding guild membership.

^
Recruiting new members.
^
Recruiting new members.

In this world evil will always rise to power because evil has no morals, knows no limits and has no concern or consideration for anything other than itself.
^
Recruiting new members.
In this world evil will always rise to power because evil has no morals, knows no limits and has no concern or consideration for anything other than itself.
^
Recruiting new members.

Hi, may I request to join SYNERGY? just came back 1day ago, am level 41 now. previously played on WARBANDs league.

my IGN: KanLinYang
^
Recruiting new members.

PM sent to "drkpeace" regarding guild membership.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info