Synergy Guild - Original Thread

Hi, I'd like to join Synergy to check it out and see how I like it. I've been playing since the start of the original closed beta; I'm a very experienced but rather casual player, as in I focus more on enjoying the game than on grinding endgame or making money. I'm currently playing only the beta, and my IGN there is Lionsbane. Hope to see you in-game soon!
Invite sent to: Lionsbane

Welcome to the guild, it's good to have you with us!
Hi guys,

I am fairly new to PoE but not new to the genre of AARPG's. Lots of sleepless nights on NwN and Baldur's. I am currently in standard league, kinda just waiting it out for the new leagues to start. Don't have the beta, rumors make it sound like it'll be coming out soon so I don't know if I should get in on it or not. But all in all im just looking to have some fun, and guilds are where it's at. I also play a lot at the moment, so I can help out anyway I can. My IGN is Turaluu, hope to hear from you guys!

Happy hunting.
Just attempted to invite: Turaluu

The guild is currently full. When we have an open spot Turaluu will be the first to be offered a position on the roster. This thread will serve as the waiting list, players will be invited on a "first posted, first invited" basis by the order of the posts here.

My appologies Turaluu, we would be happy to have you on the roster and hopefully will be able to accomodate that very soon.
Last edited by SlipOnShoes88 on May 29, 2015, 11:16:02 AM
Actually, he/she was the last invite. I keep forgetting to reply after inviting xD
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on May 29, 2015, 3:01:10 PM
I'd like to join Synergy whenever invites are available. IGN nephalemhero
Hi would like to join this guild if there is an available slot.
Very active player and new to poe.
IGN : Synerger
Hey!

IGN: DetraMyLove

I came back to poe after a short month break, would like to join when possible

Thanks a lot :)
IGN: Maizu
Most used Character: Maizu_Fireball (81 witch)

I would love to join this guild :)
Just gotten back to the game =)
/ Maizu
Witch: Maizu_Fireball - 85 - Standard
Shadow: Maizuva - 51 - Standard

Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1286674
Invite sent to: Tone_Uber (Toner627)

Check your social panel > guild tab to accept

Great to have you onboard! See you in guild chat sometime soon :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info