Tanky Static Striker - 25k+ Buffed - Solo the Game - Extreme viable - Atziri Down

You want to solo the entire game solo while you chill your life? then ur right here!
i did all maps (70-78) with this build and did not die once and got all the unique bosses down!
i did even atziri with just 1 death ( and even the death was my fault due lack of sleep :D)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Videos
Spoiler

Images

Spoiler

Deff Unbuffed (no flask no nothing used)

Tought´s of this build is

High Life Reg
High Armor
High Life
High Res
Extreme Viable
Decent DPS for a tank

Armor!!! try to get full armor parts in all slots

Head : Devoto´s Devotion ( due the lack of Dex a very good option + chaos res) or Rare Armor+life+res

Chest : Rare Armor+life+res or Belly of the beast
Gloves : Rare Armor+life+res (optional for dps +atkspeed+ pDPS)
Boots : Rare Armor+life+res (optional +movespeed)
Neck : Rare life+res+ (optional +glo crit chance/multi) or the anvil amber amulet
Rings : Rare life+res+ (optional add pdps + WED)
Belt : Rare Armor+life+res+%PDPS or Doryani´s invitation heavy belt with IPD
Weapon : Doryani´s catalyst vaal sceptre
Shield : Rare Armor+life+res+addblock

my Gear

Spoiler

____________________________________________________________________________________

100+ Pionts Skill Tree(Lv. 90) : http://goo.gl/dAjLhU
All Points Given Tree : http://goo.gl/u8lcxq

Quests

Normal : 40hp or kill all
Cruel : 18PhysD or Kill all
Merciless : +Power charge

Links

Herald of Ash + Reduced Mana + (optional Increased Burning Damage)

Herald of Ice + Reduced Mana + (optional Cold Penetration)

Herald of Thunder + Reduced Mana + Curse on Hit + Assasin´s Mark

Static Strike + Meele Physical Damage + Weapon Elemental Damage + Multistrike + (5Link)Faster Attacks + (6Link)Increased Critical Damage

Cast when Damage taken(lvl 7) + Immortal Call(lvl 8) + Enduring Cry(lvl 9) + Increased Duration

Leap Slam + Faster Attacks + Increased Are of Effect + Enduring charge on Meele Stun

More to Come Soon

Last edited by DastanX on Dec 31, 2014, 11:19:39 AM
ok i can confirm, i never had so easy map farming in any other build.

doing 75-78 maps all day long

go ahead man good job
its an tanky build :D
Thanks for the build, gonna give it a go.
Hey!

I'm giving this build a shot as my first Scion build.

The need of a Doryani's Catalyst is, unfortunately, the major problem, as it is expensive for casual players like me. In my entire time playing torment I've seen only two exalts playing with two different characters.

So, complete noob questions: why Doryani's if static strike is a melee skill that converts only 60% of physical dmg to lightning and most of the dmg it increases is elemental, not physical? Why cast speed if static strike is not a spell? Increasing physical dmg shouldn't be better than elemental?

Well, last but not least, if I can't afford a Doryani's, can someone give me other options? I don't know, what about The Supreme Truth or Brutus Sceptre?

Another question: why the + power charge on merciless if static strike is not a spell? Does it increase the critical strike chance of melee skills too?

Thanks in advance for any reply.
Last edited by opethsland on Jan 13, 2015, 6:03:56 PM
is ther a way to use this on bloodlines?
"
opethsland wrote:
Hey!

The need of a Doryani's Catalyst is, unfortunately, the major problem, as it is expensive for casual players like me. In my entire time playing torment I've seen only two exalts playing with two different characters.

So, complete noob questions: why Doryani's if static strike is a melee skill that converts only 60% of physical dmg to lightning and most of the dmg it increases is elemental, not physical? Why cast speed if static strike is not a spell? Increasing physical dmg shouldn't be better than elemental?

Well, last but not least, if I can't afford a Doryani's, can someone give me other options? I don't know, what about The Supreme Truth or Brutus Sceptre?

Another question: why the + power charge on merciless if static strike is not a spell? Does it increase the critical strike chance of melee skills too?

- Doryani's isn't that expensive. 1-2 exalt should do it. The Supreme Truth, on the other hand, is much more expensive. If you can't afford it, then use the highest dps 1h weapon you can get. Don't get the mace nodes until you can afford the Doryani's.

- 60% conversion is a lot on these builds. Elemental damage scales better, as you can get %ele dmg mods on belts, rings and amultes.

- The only cast speed node I can see is Retribution, which gives: 14% inc. spell damage, 14% inc. melee damage, 5% inc. attack speed, 5% inc. attack speed and +10 Str and Int. A single node giving 14% melee damage and 5% attack speed is really good.

I do have a question myself. Isn't this build better if built from marauder or templar?
Last edited by Pura1988 on May 27, 2015, 12:10:31 AM
"
Rodrux wrote:
"
opethsland wrote:
Hey!

- Doryani's isn't that expensive. 1-2 exalt should do it. The Supreme Truth, on the other hand, is much more expensive. If you can't afford it, then use the highest dps 1h weapon you can get. Don't get the mace nodes until you can afford the Doryani's.

- 60% conversion is a lot on these builds. Elemental damage scales better, as you can get %ele dmg mods on belts, rings and amultes.

- The only cast speed node I can see is Retribution, which gives: 14% inc. spell damage, 14% inc. melee damage, 5% inc. attack speed, 5% inc. attack speed and +10 Str and Int. A single node giving 14% melee damage and 5% attack speed is really good.

I do have a question myself. Isn't this build better if built from marauder or templar?

is it better ? :D

am playing this build and its perfect .. atm lvl 45

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info