Deleted

"
xeno_soldier wrote:
hey man great build i like it so far ( level 68 ), i was wondering if we really need the extra power charge on that build? everything dies so quickly that i really dont see myself using another skill to get the charges.Or do you just use them when facing boss?
thx

no you dont need it but if your gonna do full parties and you just so happen to have someone with conduit or someone using assassins mark your damage benefits quite nicely from the power charges.

at the end of the day no you dont need the power charges.

So i'm using this build on hardcore. And while it's scary as shit sometimes, I've managed to get my character up to 85 and I'm still kicking. I'm often complimented on the damage I deal, but people often turn pale when I tell them what my health and ES is. I've modified the build a little bit, but most of the basics are still there. Have you ever considered making a hardcore version of this build? What do you think it would look like?

I was hoping to get some feedback from you on Infernal Mantle. While the damage boost it gives me is sick, I am basically always taking 100% extra damage from enemies which can be scary with my health so low. Can you think of any other armor that could possibly take its place for a HC version of the build?

Thanks!
"
So i'm using this build on hardcore. And while it's scary as shit sometimes, I've managed to get my character up to 85 and I'm still kicking. I'm often complimented on the damage I deal, but people often turn pale when I tell them what my health and ES is. I've modified the build a little bit, but most of the basics are still there. Have you ever considered making a hardcore version of this build? What do you think it would look like?

I was hoping to get some feedback from you on Infernal Mantle. While the damage boost it gives me is sick, I am basically always taking 100% extra damage from enemies which can be scary with my health so low. Can you think of any other armor that could possibly take its place for a HC version of the build?

Thanks!

For hardcore i would use a belly of the beast, this way you literally always have flasks with surgeon flasks + the crit from your totems + the 50% flask recovery from the belly.

Of course you will have less damage but a 6link Belly could do around the same as a 5link mantle in terms of damage.

Id say the Hardcore build is a tad different and you could also use bloodmagic if your having mana problems and just focus on life and life regen.

Heres an example of a hardcore version (keep in mind ive never tested this build on hc)

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAx4EBwSzBUIHHgmqDjwOSA_EEZYUcRXnFm8WvxcvGJEaOB0UH0ElvCaVJy8qEyycLKctHzpSOlg7fEGWRtdJUUrETLNVS1WpVcZV1ljlWfNaK13yYeJj_WSdZOdmnmjyagFwUnDVcYVyqXOzdqx4aXrmfEt_xoCkggeCm4PbidOLjIw2jmSPRo_6kFWVIJUulnSXtJo7m6GdY6IAoqOj8qSxrJisqq6zsUK2-rjKuZO8n8AawGbAmsHzwwnDE89-0PXVptl82fzaud-_4XPjauWO6hjr9ew47TzwH_Br8NXyHfau9zL3pvfX-Ov53frS

but this is if you wanna use blood magic

for mana hardcore you could try something closer to this

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAx4EBwSzBUIGoAceCaoOSA_EEMwRlhXnFm8Wvxo4HRQfQSaVJy8qEyu2LJwtHzWSOlg7fDwtPydBh0GWRtdJUUrITLNM_1VLVcZY5VorXfJewF8qYeJj_WSEZJ1mnmjybqpwUnDVcYVzs3RVeuZ8S3_Ggh6Cm4PbiFqJ04uMjDaMRo5kj0aP-pBVlSCVLpZ0mjuboZ1joEKiAKKjo_KksayYrrOvbLFCtfK2-rc-uMq5k8AawGbAmsHzwwnDE8au0PXVpti92fzaudsL4XPjauWO6_XsOO088B_wa_DV8h33pvfX-JP5vfnd-ej60v4K

on this i take less spell dmg, more cast speed for totems so theres little to no delay when you need to bring up totems.

also took reduced mana costs so the mana problem isnt so bad.

This is just an idea but like i said usually testing is important when it comes to making a build especially for hardcore.

So here's the build I'm using now:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAx4EBwSzBUIHHgmqDkgPxBDMEZYWbxa_GjgdFB9BJKomlScvK7YsnC0fNZI26TpYOuE8LUGWRKtG10lRTLNM_03jVUtVrlXGVylY5VorXfJfKmHiZJ1mnmjycYV0VX5Zf8aCEIKbg9uLjIw2jEaOZI9Gj6aP-pBVlSCVLpo7m6GdY6IAoqOj8qSxplesmK6zr2yxQrb6tz7AGsBmwJrB88MTxq7Q9dWm2L3Z_Nq537Dhc-Nq5Y7r9ew47TzwH_DV8h3yRfem99f4k_nd-tL-Cv6P

It has insane damage but it's very dangerous and often a few hits will drop me down pretty low. A blood magic build would be interesting, but wouldn't that make me even more squishy with all the mana investment? Going Belly of the Beast and full armor might make for a neat idea though. Of the unique items you use in your SC build, which would you say would be the best to keep? I'm really liking both the Three Dragons Mask and the Facebreakers for the huge damage buffs they give me, but both of them require a huge sacrifice in the defense department.

Thanks!
"

Thanks!

There's a very similar build for HC that also uses infernal mantle but with blood magic (so the downside is negated since your mana is always full), the guide is on the nicebuilds site.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
"
Catharsis wrote:
"

Thanks!

There's a very similar build for HC that also uses infernal mantle but with blood magic (so the downside is negated since your mana is always full), the guide is on the nicebuilds site.

i mean... i did title this torment atziri demolisher lol idk why anyone would follow a torment build for bloodlines....

I have a hobby of taking really cool looking softcore builds and trying to make them HC viable. I was mainly just complimenting you on the build and looking for a bit of feedback... Sorry for wasting you time.
Hey there.

I'm going to try your build during the one month league (Torment).
I really like that mixture of dual totem plus crit.
It's also a pretty cheap build and and I truly like these self-found builds.

But what about 1x Dagger with high crit and some multiplier and 1x Doryani's Catalyst?
Did you try that?
I mean like 100% more ele dmg and some cast speed sounds nice in exchange for a bit crit.
Last edited by Schwinggom on Mar 24, 2015, 11:25:57 AM
"
Schwinggom wrote:
Hey there.

I'm going to try your build during the one month league (Torment).
I really like that mixture of dual totem plus crit.
It's also a pretty cheap build and and I truly like these self-found builds.

But what about 1x Dagger with high crit and some multiplier and 1x Doryani's Catalyst?
Did you try that?
I mean like 100% more ele dmg and some cast speed sounds nice in exchange for a bit crit.

100% Increased

1% leech (doesnt help at all)

10% Cast speed (this is the max roll and its meh at best)

40% global crit (horrible)

vs a wand with

100% spell dmg

20% cast speed

100% spell crit chance

30% multiplier

daggers for early self found but in the end like ive said in my guide multiple times wands are the best by a mile.
I think you are wrong about celestial punishment. It's not as op as you think. It's 25% INCREASED damage, so it's just additive to other spell and elemental damage increase, so shocking with three dragons are still 50% more damage, not 75%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info