Deleted

I have a question, currently playing on Bloodlines and was wondering if % increased maximum energy shield works for Eldritch Battery, currently just got my hands on a Cloak of Defiance and want to up my survivability.
"
xbrownish3 wrote:
I have a question, currently playing on Bloodlines and was wondering if % increased maximum energy shield works for Eldritch Battery, currently just got my hands on a Cloak of Defiance and want to up my survivability.

its does work
Rather going down for the 5 spell damage nodes at witch, would you think its better to go for the fire nodes on top
"
emoListic wrote:
Rather going down for the 5 spell damage nodes at witch, would you think its better to go for the fire nodes on top

no

because your damage comes from chaos/fire/cold/lightning

so spell damage benefits and dips into all of them

while fire nodes only improve fire/chaos

i left 6 points open and the option of going with or without power charges

so yes you could grab the 8% to all ele dmg and 18% fire damage nodes if you really want to grab them.
Would it be good to take the sniper passive (close to shadow start) in order to gain 20% projectile damage and 10% projectile speed? Its only 2 nodes from where your build is right now?
"
zarlox wrote:
Would it be good to take the sniper passive (close to shadow start) in order to gain 20% projectile damage and 10% projectile speed? Its only 2 nodes from where your build is right now?

Wat

did you even look at the passive tree
Hi, so I've been wanting to make a totem build like thus. I've invested some currency into a 4L searing touch and I just started a Templar today just using dual searing bond to lvl. Is it worth using the searing touch later on? I was going to invest into a 5L chest later on. I was planning on doing flammability - searing bond - increased burning - empower into my staff and run either a 4L soul mantle with incinerate - fast cast - faster proj - gmp. I wanted to do an eldritch battery AA shell and dual curse. I think I'll end up being a bit tankier with your build but your build looks very powerful with just the gems and some gear. What would recommend I do? I'm kinda tapped out on currency so I would have invest into a 5L infernal a little later. Also my skill tree shell looks very different from yours sort of so I might start over I'm just 24.
"
acovarru91 wrote:
Hi, so I've been wanting to make a totem build like thus. I've invested some currency into a 4L searing touch and I just started a Templar today just using dual searing bond to lvl. Is it worth using the searing touch later on? I was going to invest into a 5L chest later on. I was planning on doing flammability - searing bond - increased burning - empower into my staff and run either a 4L soul mantle with incinerate - fast cast - faster proj - gmp. I wanted to do an eldritch battery AA shell and dual curse. I think I'll end up being a bit tankier with your build but your build looks very powerful with just the gems and some gear. What would recommend I do? I'm kinda tapped out on currency so I would have invest into a 5L infernal a little later. Also my skill tree shell looks very different from yours sort of so I might start over I'm just 24.

uh searing touch is not for flame totem

searing touch is for searing bond and burning prolif

if you want to do a flame totem u dont need to be tanky unless ur doing bloodlines.

I see. Its weird not being too tanky but I see how it plays out. I wasn't too sure what kind of build I was going for but I know for sure I wanted to use searing touch with searing bond to lvl. I'll just switch when I get my 5L set up.
This build looks very interesting. I'm thinking about trying this out in Torment once I finish up the Bloodlines challenge. My main question is how you recommend to fill out the skill tree. The final tree looks to be level 90+. What do you recommend as a general progression? Like where you think you should be around level 50, 70, ect?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info