Deleted

"
NightRome wrote:
What about curses?

I was using Enfeeble

will update curses into the front page guide.

But curses are not really needed for the build
"
Daddyboo wrote:
I think this is a dead thread.
I got it to 73 but with max resist and only 2k health I was getting one shotted in certain maps.
Not by mobs or bosses but by the BS that put in. Like one hits from pop up mobs and things like that.

Other than that its a strong killer. I have no idea where that 27K totem tool tip comes from.
73 and I show 2.4k

im sorry but then you didnt follow the guide correctly at all

and your not playing correctly with totems.

1rst off. Totems are your tanks You place one in front of you constantly and it draws the aggro from the mob.

2nd. at lvl 73 you should have 3k life. this means you took damage > life which is something everyone knows can ruin the build.

3. pop up mobs there are only 2.... Devourers and Drop Bears

and like i said you arent using them correctly.

if you cant follow a guide correctly then you wont end up with the correct product.

your weapons / links/ items/ everything seems to be off because 2k dps is way too low.
"
NightRome wrote:
How do you deal with the bad dex problem you only get 44 in your tree?

With master crafting DEX can be rolled on everything

from boots to daggers all gear can have dex if you look for it.

the total dex needed is only around 100 something for gmp etc

44 on the tree is plenty

optimize
"
Daddyboo wrote:
I think this is a dead thread.
I got it to 73 but with max resist and only 2k health I was getting one shotted in certain maps.
Not by mobs or bosses but by the BS that put in. Like one hits from pop up mobs and things like that.

Other than that its a strong killer. I have no idea where that 27K totem tool tip comes from.
73 and I show 2.4k

like i said its because your not playing correctly

look at my atziri kill video that i did with ZERO DEFENSE MECHANISMS

3k life and i only died to atziri and a big hit. never to minions

and the atziri minions hit really hard.

you have to use a CWDT setup and you have to learn how to use totems.
"
Daddyboo wrote:
I remember having some dex problems in the beginning but I think now I only have dex on my amulet.
I think this neglected chr was a 59 that I decided to give this a shot.
so maybe the dex was not that big a deal at that time.
but I had (have) junk eq. I have max resist on the main 3 and about -40 on chaos
but I am only running 69-71 maps when I play him.

again I get pissed when I hit a blue box and die instantly to frost with 75% resist.
Poe is poorly implemented in my opinion.

I did check on damage and its at 2.5k tooltip...with 3 power charges I show 4.5k
66-68 maps I don't think I ever saw a live boss on maps. LOL
thats with no charges.

Drop some totems into each area and then go look at what dropped.

Always identify strongboxes and use an anti freeze flask if you wanna roll freeze strongboxes.

Im updating the front page but basically i use Lightning Warp - Faster Casting - Reduced Duration

and hop around out of trouble when i open strongboxes.

the dps will increase immensely with gem lvl + gem quality

Guide Updated on 1/15/2015

All Questions Answered So Far

dont be afraid to contact me in game....

Hi there!

Some time ago i've posted my progress - now it's time to update it :)

Passives:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAx4EBwSzBUIHHgmqDkgPxBDMEZYWvxo4HRQfQSaVJy8qEyu2LJwtHzWSOlg7fDwtQZZG10lRTLNM_1VLVcZY5VorXfJfKmHiY_1knWaeaPJuqnBScNVxhXRVeuZ_xoKbg9uJ04uMjDaMRo5kj0aP-pBVlSCVLpo7m6GdY6IAoqOj8qSxrJius69ssUK18rb6tz64ysAawGbAmsHzwxPGrtD11abYvdn82rnhc-WO6_XsOO088B_w1fId96b31_iT-d360v4K

Gear:

Spoiler

Now i'm at 80lvl, and have these stats:
Spoiler
7,3k dmg with 32%crit chance & 546%crit multi
3,1k HP & 1,1ES with 700mana

Actually running 69 maps because of building up my map pool - have only few higher lvl maps and don't want to buy them atm. And clearing these maps is really a pure fun.

What are my observations: 1,1k ES is for me a HUGE defensive bonus - it helps me a lot face some unpredictable shots - so i died only a couple of times - mostly because of desync or my stupidity ;P

I don't have any issues with mana, even i dropped EB, cause proper rolls on mana flask burried the problem [ as you can see in gear section] :]

And also as benjaminbona mentioned earlier - there are many options for stacking DEX - so it can be an issue, but only for a while.

As to my Facebreakers - after 6th try i rolled +5% cast speed which for now is good, but need to buy more Face&Vaal orbs and try to roll the curse on hit.

Curse? I use Ele Weakness, but need to get a try on Enfeeble.

What is more - Quality on gems helps a lot - Huge Health bonus to totems and with 20q on Faster Proj + GMP + Faster Cast you can get +30% cast speed which scales pretty well our damage :D

As a summary - thanks benjaminbona for sharing this build, never before playing POE was such a fun :D
"
Scaal wrote:
Hi there!

Some time ago i've posted my progress - now it's time to update it :)

Passives:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAx4EBwSzBUIHHgmqDkgPxBDMEZYWvxo4HRQfQSaVJy8qEyu2LJwtHzWSOlg7fDwtQZZG10lRTLNM_1VLVcZY5VorXfJfKmHiY_1knWaeaPJuqnBScNVxhXRVeuZ_xoKbg9uJ04uMjDaMRo5kj0aP-pBVlSCVLpo7m6GdY6IAoqOj8qSxrJius69ssUK18rb6tz64ysAawGbAmsHzwxPGrtD11abYvdn82rnhc-WO6_XsOO088B_w1fId96b31_iT-d360v4K

Gear:

Spoiler

Now i'm at 80lvl, and have these stats:
Spoiler
7,3k dmg with 32%crit chance & 546%crit multi
3,1k HP & 1,1ES with 700mana

Actually running 69 maps because of building up my map pool - have only few higher lvl maps and don't want to buy them atm. And clearing these maps is really a pure fun.

What are my observations: 1,1k ES is for me a HUGE defensive bonus - it helps me a lot face some unpredictable shots - so i died only a couple of times - mostly because of desync or my stupidity ;P

I don't have any issues with mana, even i dropped EB, cause proper rolls on mana flask burried the problem [ as you can see in gear section] :]

And also as benjaminbona mentioned earlier - there are many options for stacking DEX - so it can be an issue, but only for a while.

As to my Facebreakers - after 6th try i rolled +5% cast speed which for now is good, but need to buy more Face&Vaal orbs and try to roll the curse on hit.

Curse? I use Ele Weakness, but need to get a try on Enfeeble.

What is more - Quality on gems helps a lot - Huge Health bonus to totems and with 20q on Faster Proj + GMP + Faster Cast you can get +30% cast speed which scales pretty well our damage :D

As a summary - thanks benjaminbona for sharing this build, never before playing POE was such a fun :D

Im very glad you like this build

it will improve as you obtain better gear and eventually a 6link infernal mantle.

Every level after lvl 82 will improve dps

let me know if you have any other questions.

Hi,

I love this build, actually playing around lvl 57. I have a question, it is worth to get the power charges and Alira in the bandits quest, or the build is viable even without power charges?

Thx

"
Thor67 wrote:
Hi,

I love this build, actually playing around lvl 57. I have a question, it is worth to get the power charges and Alira in the bandits quest, or the build is viable even without power charges?

Thx

honestly power charges isnt even important for this build.

i litterally used it for shits and giggles on atziri.

i mean when you can get 1k-2k extra gmp damage on your tooltip by casting an extra spell (i think its worth it)

keep in mind Flame totem has 4% base crit chance

so each power charge gives 2% crit chance (which doesnt really sound like alot)

but because your totems will cast super fast each % chance to crit will improve the dps by quite a bit.

Power charge or not is up to you. in the end its only 20 regrets to change.

you dont have to use it. but if you feel like the build is getting boring adding the mechanic of pcoc - ice spear makes this build alot more fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info