Deleted

"
erani wrote:
good job scorpion!, insane DPS im amazed... hopefuly ill get to around 5K by 83 XD, guess i should start stacking crit multi/chance,
also im using a shield cause i die alot without.. will check without ^.^, thanks for sharing

Thanks erani :)

Ya with crit chance/multi your dps will increase a lot! Also, I feel shield is not required for this build, the main defense here are the totems. Most of the monsters will be attacking totems, having high quality totems atleast q10+ helps a lot, as then totems stay up a lot and monster will not attack player much.

Also, I found the major pain for this build is the physical attack, especially the leapers and rhoas. For this purpose I always carry a surgeon granite flask and pop it as soon as I notice them. It gives me like 7K armour for few seconds enough to get behind totems :), and with surgeon prefix it usually stay full. I use the below flask:

Spoiler

Thanks!
Last edited by _scorpion_king_ on May 14, 2015, 9:03:31 PM
aight, thing is double wand only gives me 150-200more dps atm (cause i dont have kickass wands) so i prefer to drop the extra dps and be alittle bit safer, ill try get good wands this weekend and see how things go.

also, ive seen uve dropped fire pent for fast projectiles - u feel its better?
"
erani wrote:
aight, thing is double wand only gives me 150-200more dps atm (cause i dont have kickass wands) so i prefer to drop the extra dps and be alittle bit safer, ill try get good wands this weekend and see how things go.

also, ive seen uve dropped fire pent for fast projectiles - u feel its better?

Ya faster projectile is really awesome, with it the flames cover much larger area which helps in clearing maps a lot faster. Also, I find fire pen. is not that much necessary since our totems are doing all four type of damage together with herald of ice, herald of thunder and added chaos damage. So fire resist mob will be hit by other damage types. Also, I have tried maps with elemental equilibrium and I didn't notice any dps loss.

With this build almost all map mods are possible except no regen and half regen.
gonna be hard to recolor my chest but guess its worth it, thanks for the tip
@erani
@_scorpion_king_

glad you guys are enjoying the build

however i noticed in your 5link totem your running added chaos vs crit dmg.

added chaos only adds like flat chaos dps that doesnt really scale with anything,

while crit dmg effects all elemental types and bumps up your tool tip immensely

added chaos is a 6th and unneeded link for the build.

As far as problems with phys i have 3.5k hp so getting decent hp/res gear is important even though a couple slots are taken up by uniques.

fire pen as scorpion said is just not as effective and not really needed.

make sure you follow my tree to the point otherwise please dont complain if your dps isnt up to par etc.
on tooltip still added chaos is better then chance multi,
guess i need to take more nodes / have more crit chance/multi equipment inorder for it to be better,

i think to drop my 5L infernal for +1tabula, what do u think?
"
erani wrote:
on tooltip still added chaos is better then chance multi,
guess i need to take more nodes / have more crit chance/multi equipment inorder for it to be better,

i think to drop my 5L infernal for +1tabula, what do u think?

uh no the 5l mantle gives % fire, es for eb, % fire to chaos, and 100% global crit with +1 fire.

an extra link will not be better with +1 but it all depends on if ur following the tree and actually getting the correct crit nodes etc
"
@erani
@_scorpion_king_

glad you guys are enjoying the build

however i noticed in your 5link totem your running added chaos vs crit dmg.

added chaos only adds like flat chaos dps that doesnt really scale with anything,

while crit dmg effects all elemental types and bumps up your tool tip immensely

added chaos is a 6th and unneeded link for the build.

As far as problems with phys i have 3.5k hp so getting decent hp/res gear is important even though a couple slots are taken up by uniques.

fire pen as scorpion said is just not as effective and not really needed.

make sure you follow my tree to the point otherwise please dont complain if your dps isnt up to par etc.

Thanks Ben for the pointing out for crit dmg. I am using added chaos as it is giving me more tooltip dps (8k vs 7.2k atm). Sort of new to the crit builds, so isn't the tooltip dps accurate for crit builds? Also I thought added chaos might be better against resist mobs.

Thanks!
w00t 3k dps at 81 ^.^.
dying like once a level to some spam of skills from beyond monsters i still havent figured how to dodge them well xD.
"
erani wrote:
w00t 3k dps at 81 ^.^.
dying like once a level to some spam of skills from beyond monsters i still havent figured how to dodge them well xD.

i had over 7k dps at that lvl

that doesnt really sound like my build unless you have absolutely zero gear and all your gems are low level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info