[1.3] Kaom's Lightning/Static striker / BUDGET / 500k+ Single Target DPS / 300k+ AoE DPS / Atziri

"
Tohos1 wrote:
Started this build a couple of days ago and so far loving this! For starting out i recommend using dual brightbeaks

and also a

With the BM gem equiped and dual
for the life regen you can easily get to lvl 50 with minimal amount of currency. The most being the tabula. I'm still equipped with the tabula as i've have yet enough cash to buy a good 6L coil/belly but saving up for that soon. The damage potential for this is insane! getting 60k dps so far but with charges up and the atziri's flask popped i have a bit more that 80k ish. I expect to get around 120-150k when i finish but am going to see if i can get more life/defense nodes as i currently have 3k life atm. BTW currently have mediocre gear so will be optimizing for High life and what not soon. Very fun build to play =D

Here's a screen shot with charges and flasks up, one thing to note is that my hatred aura is only lvl 9 as I have just switched to it. Incredible. I'm hoping to be able to min/max some of my gear as well as the dmg in the next couple of weeks. Will keep you guys posted.

Spoiler

Updated Dmg, doing 76 acadamy map easily.

Spoiler
Last edited by Tohos1 on Jan 30, 2015, 10:43:15 PM
@Tohos1 what's your gem's link?
"
Nafelic wrote:
@Tohos1 what's your gem's link?

For Chest: Static Strike - Melee Phys - WED - Multi strike - Added Fire - Faster Atks

Doryani's 1: Vengeance - LGoH - Inc Area (Might change this for something else?)

Doryani's 2: Hatred - HoA - RM

Abyssus: CwDT - EC - IC - ID

Gloves: CoH - HoT - RM - AM

Boots: Faster Atks - End Charge on stun - Leap Slam - Frenzy
Last edited by Tohos1 on Feb 1, 2015, 8:46:43 AM
Ty !!

What can I substitute for frenzy ?
"
Nafelic wrote:
Ty !!

What can I substitute for frenzy ?

I use frenzy for ele reflect mobs, but any single target phys will work. I just tried using dual strike and that seems to give me better over dps.
Last edited by Tohos1 on Feb 1, 2015, 9:32:11 PM
I was wondering. Can you level CwdT higher then lvl 8 or 9 so you can level the other gems for this setup as well? (immortal call & enduring cry)

Edit: Never mind, found out why you wouldn't want to level those further.
Last edited by DutchioBrother on Feb 20, 2015, 10:34:40 AM
Guys, I'm planning to play this build, currently leveling..

What will be better? Doryani catalyst or any high DPS one-handed mace? As I saw it's now hard to buy 350+ DPS 1hand mace for 2-4 ex..

ty
Last edited by belquerst on Feb 23, 2015, 9:09:57 AM
Using dual doryani's is imo the cheapest and most cost effective for this build. You might be able to get higher DPS but that's unlikely as the 100% Ele dmg from each doryani's is hard to beat as well as the other bonus stats. I'd stick with doryani's.
Looking at your build, I'm basically relying on assassins mark to get power charges. Is there a substitute build without taking the charges or are the power charges really that beneficial?
nice build! i think i am going to give this a try (apparently templar or shadow start should be possible too)

I wonder why you didn't go to the bottom path towards twin terrors? and grab iron reflex of of course
this will also open path to unwavering stance later for Uber Atziri (if this even possible with this build?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info