any regional blocks ?

Hi, i've told about this game to all the fellas that i know that like to play RPG games and/or computer RPG games. Let's C ya
Punk's Not Dead = Semper Fi.
"
senescal wrote:
"
Apocalypse23x wrote:
thinking about it, me and sensecal should be hand selected for beta since we are on the opposite end of just about every arguement. be good to get input from 2 players who are so far apart in terms of what they want and dont want

come on man i know you are with me. if not i am sure i can get permaximum to argee lol

Hey, I didn't even disagree this time. lol

just realized i spelled your name wrong, and have been saying it wrong from day one. damn it all lol
Well we can still advertise the game. If you give the community the tools we can advertise for you. Fansite kits or a database of we can borrow stuff off of, and of course word of mouth. I would say word of mouth is the most important one.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
Word of mouth is the most important. The interviews given so far on popular sites, and videos, are what attract good amounts of gamers.

Ads on those sites might help but I personally just ignore anything that looks like an ad. If I want to find a new game to play then I go looking for it. However, Flux's interview is was tuned me in to this game.
"
FruitLord wrote:
Word of mouth is the most important.

Agreed, the "word of mouth" expressed on our clan site has a good percentage of our members enrolled here.
Perhaps the participants here are the best means of advertisement during the beta phase and until the game is released.
Jet
"
FruitLord wrote:
Word of mouth is the most important. The interviews given so far on popular sites, and videos, are what attract good amounts of gamers.

I also agree. Word of mouth, especially in the gaming community, is worth more than any advertisement, especially for a free game that is going to (hopefully) profit based on microtransactions.

Make a great game and let it speak for itself. Once a few good sites have seen it and talked about it (giving beta opportunities to key sites, Joystiq, Penny Arcade, etc.) the people will follow.
"
Jetcutter wrote:
Perhaps the participants here are the best means of advertisement during the beta phase and until the game is released.
Jet

Another great point. Push the beta (or even alpha) with no NDA. Let people start to make noise right away.
thanks for reply chris.
"
xepherys wrote:
"
Jetcutter wrote:
Jet

Another great point. Push the beta (or even alpha) with no NDA. Let people start to make noise right away.

never understood why companies put a NDA on beta tests when word of mouth is almost always good for sales. usually people who get into the beta are fans already and making it makes them so happy they tend to only have good words about it.

i am already going around telling everyone about this game that will listen just waiting for some more info to throw in their faces lol
There may be an NDA related to things that haven't been announced, and things that are highly likely to change before the game is released, but not a blanket NDA.
That seems perfectly fair... eg don't talk about the dinosaurs that appear in act 2 because they haven't been announced, but you can show people awesome burning swords, and the funky rhoas, because they have been...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info