any regional blocks ?

are there going to be any regional blocks ? i live in the usa,would be sad to not be able to try your game.

you are doing some interesting stuff here,i look forward to the games growth and hope to aid in building it.

systems similar to materia system with some independant stat growth ? sounds ike a good start :)
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2013, 1:47:50 PM
i am pretty sure they will allow U.S. players however not sure if being in the U.S. will prevent a beta invite
Hope not. South America is the first to be left out because of all the "HEUEHEUHE". That would screw me hard.
I would say anyone's eligible for beta, as long as you have an account on the site many invites will be given out randomly. Also it would be beneficial to get a range of people from different locations to beta test so they can see if there are any issues from certain locations such as lag (which shouldn't be a problem as they are creating it to run smoothly on a 250ms ping from New Zealand)
thinking about it, me and sensecal should be hand selected for beta since we are on the opposite end of just about every arguement. be good to get input from 2 players who are so far apart in terms of what they want and dont want

come on man i know you are with me. if not i am sure i can get permaximum to argee lol
I sure hope being in the US wouldn't ruin a beta invite, and i'll disagree with you all the time apocalypse if I that'll get me in the beta. :P
"Do or do not, there is no try" -Yoda
"
Apocalypse23x wrote:
thinking about it, me and sensecal should be hand selected for beta since we are on the opposite end of just about every arguement. be good to get input from 2 players who are so far apart in terms of what they want and dont want

come on man i know you are with me. if not i am sure i can get permaximum to argee lol

Hey, I didn't even disagree this time. lol
"
any regional blocks ?

I would really really doubt it.
I think that the playerbase (judging from the level of advertisement and population of these forums) will likely be small enough and grow slowly enough that region-locking will be unnecessary and perhaps even counterproductive. We're likely to see region-timezone segregation anyway just due to geographic limitations.
"
PULSTAR wrote:
I think that the playerbase (judging from the level of advertisement and population of these forums) will likely be small enough and grow slowly enough that region-locking will be unnecessary and perhaps even counterproductive. We're likely to see region-timezone segregation anyway just due to geographic limitations.

We haven't actually done any advertising yet (that's something to invest in once the game is released, of course). Although our community is small at the moment, it'll grow over time and obviously become a lot larger once people can play the game. We are very thankful that you guys are being so supportive in the interim.

With regard to region locking, we're not going to impose any restrictions. Anyone in the world can enter the beta or play on any of our servers (unless there is some specific law in their country restricting it).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info