What will be sold in the micro transactions?

The only thing I hope they don't sell, which I've heard they might sell, is inventory space, because that would confer a definite gameplay advantage thanks to the limited portals you get to any given Map. All of a sudden people who bought more inventory space would actually be able to carry back more treasure from Maps.
Last edited by zpconn on Jul 28, 2012, 7:26:22 PM
Skins for maps and such. Such as buy the ability to change what maps look like. The beach is now frozen for example. No monster or item changes.. just makes the game world look different.

Dyes immediately come to mind. Maybe dye potions with charges?

Pants. They would be like hats in TF2. Action-Fantasy Pant-wearing simulator anyone?

Name changers

Name color changers/titles for chatting?

pets

'VIP' status for if servers become full maybe? I dunno about this one.
Your Hardcore character's carcass has made a certain buzzard very happy.
"
zpconn wrote:
The only thing I hope they don't sell, which I've heard they might sell, is inventory space, because that would confer a definite gameplay advantage thanks to the limited portals you get to any given Map. All of a sudden people who bought more inventory space would actually be able to carry back more treasure from Maps.

We won't be selling inventory space.

Chris says "Selling inventory space is lame. We won't be lame."
"
Samantha wrote:
"
zpconn wrote:

Chris decided not to be lame.

And then he doubled it!TM =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Pets. Like the Beta kiwi etc.

Personalised Chatbox color/FONT.

Auras, hats, halos you name it.

Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
I have an idea...

Well few of them...

1. How about a tabbard! You get to design your own tabbard, (a guild/clan tabbard maybe?) and wear it on top of your chest piece.

2. Player kill special effect displaying your tabbard and your name in big bloody letters across the screen!

3. A killboard. Those who played EVE Online know what I am talking about. Basicly a webpage that displays all of your kills and losses in PVP with details.

These are just some rought drafts... given a proper thought and time to polish out, could turn into something interesting. At least I know I would spend my RL $$ on those 3
Last edited by York on Jul 29, 2012, 5:44:15 AM
Would love to see special costumes for your characters.

Just imagine the witch in that costume:

GGG would make millions in one day! :D
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
Last edited by Diablo1reborn on Jul 29, 2012, 6:46:32 AM
"
Samantha wrote:

Since you GGGuys are being stingy with inventory space that is about the only thing I'd be interested in buying. lol
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
As far as Buyables goes, Purely cosmetic

There to many Pay to win games out of there, and i dont want that to happen with poe. Extra character slots and tabs are ok, cuz there not so neccesary with the current Amout of space you got

But enhanced visuals or pets even, just vanity items would be awesome

OR even just a simple "support" option would be good

People can if they want chip in a few $ ever now and then

Just my stance on it
If you wish for a key? pray to the allmighty Keysus. If you want a speedy Blessing? Donate to the church of Keysus and ye shall receive a Blessing.

*Disclaimer- This is now a vintage saying*
Last edited by xreasonz on Jul 29, 2012, 8:55:20 AM
What about gem dyes? It would be cool to be able to change the color of auras/spells.
Last edited by Muggins on Jul 29, 2012, 9:02:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info