What will be sold in the micro transactions?

when they first announced the game i expected mounts to get sold so a fair amount but thats when i thought it was a true mmo, not sure if they would be of any use now other than show. still might be cool
Bras.
Maybe a "portal stone" which ports you to town with a 12 sec delay, so it's not actually as good as town portal scrolls but free.
"
Lythgul wrote:
Maybe a "portal stone" which ports you to town with a 12 sec delay, so it's not actually as good as town portal scrolls but free.

There is already a Portal Gem you can find ingame.
Last edited by SpaceHebrew on Jul 28, 2012, 12:47:11 PM
Portal stones (gems)are already part of the game
Additional stash tabs using GGGold are already in there.

GGG have stated a number of times the only thing you can purchase are aesthetics, you might argue that a combination of the above gives you an almost ptw advantage, I'd argue the point but hey we all have our opinions. tabs only give you more recipe advantages but come ob you can in theory make an unlimited number of accounts giving you unlimited stash slots and mules. So no not really.
Those who beat their swords into ploughshares, will plough for those who have not.
I think that changing the color of armor and gear would be cool. I think anything in store should be strictly cosmetic as to not throw of the balance of the game pay to win ect.
Honestly the first "cosmetic" perk that comes to my mind that I'd like to see is an activatable pair of demonic wings. But that's probably a long shot.... Haha
Click the Shop link, we can already buy stash tabs and extra character slots.

Other things I would like would buy

1. Port to town, since the portal gem is a long shot drop.
2. Portable vendor so I don't have to port to town.
3. Gems
Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
I wouldn't expect to ever see something which increases your mobile storage availability in the store. So far, "gameplay advantage" is being interpreted very strictly, so letting characters haul more loot won't happen (especially with how the maps endgame is designed).

Here is the list of putative items from the pre-purchase page:

"
Public stash tabs (viewable to other players for trade purposes)
Cosmetic pets
Alternate skill effects
Special animations (for example, taunts or PvP victory animations)
Special paid leagues (with custom game rules)
Guild storage
Alternate item skins and visual effects
Special cosmetic item properties such as “extra gore”
Item dyes

I wouldn't be surprised to see custom avatars as well.

Anyways, if you like what GGG is doing, you should vote with your wallet.
"
Mr_Bill wrote:

1. Port to town, since the portal gem is a long shot drop.
2. Portable vendor so I don't have to port to town.
3. Gems

Don't expect anything which can confer a gameplay advantage, which could include each of those options.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info