PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

What will be sold in the micro transactions?

Hello all. I'm wondering what sorts of things will be sold in the micro transactions? I know I've read several things about various customizations for your character (spell effects, stash tabs, etc.) but I was hoping to find a more descriptive list. For example, rather than just saying "character appearance," what about saying "you can buy pet(s) (no damage of course)" or "your head piece will always look like a Predator helmet" or something along these lines? I'm curious about more specific details about these items from the store.

Also, what about if we looked at listing various things we would be interested in buying, from a community stand point? I know I would love to be able to buy a pet that followed me around. GGG could even make seasonal, limited edition items as well. For example, your head piece would look like Santa's hat or something. I know that example is cartoon-like, but you get the idea. I know maybe this might be too soon, but I think it would be a good idea to see what kinds of items/animations/etc. our community would be interested in purchasing.
In since 0.8.0
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kungfooe
Last bumped on Jul 31, 2012, 5:38:32 AM
i actually think if everyone gave their opinions on what they would like to buy or like to see for sale anyway it could maybe help the devs out some, though i bet they have already thought about most of what would be said here
Well then i would defiantly enjoy being able to see like Pets like the mentioned raven(eating corpses),minisandspitters(burrows underground to follow and watches you fight), minihellions(cleaning themselves and following you). Then as for colors maybe buy a color and be able to have anything customizable be that color. Oh and i say mini because otherwise they might look like actual enimies which would be a nusiance.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
Aesthetic items and anything else that doesn't give the player any advantages.

Clothing dyes would be the best, but I'd really prefer they were permanent.
In the Flux interview it was mentioned you could buy a pet crow or something that would follow you around and peck out the eyes of fallen enemies. You can buy more "gore" effects. So when you and some buddies are killing, your kills look way cooler. Dyes were mentioned. The stash tabs isn't something I've heard from a dev or interview, I think that was started by a forumer so it probably isn't true(as that would help you in-game).
the stash tabs was mentioned in the gt4v (or something like that) gameplay video. that's where i heard about the stash tabs. they mention it when they're running around town.
In since 0.8.0
Yeah, just rewatched that video. Sure enough they do mention it. They specifically say that nothing will be sold that effects your character "in terms of power". So I guess things like stash size can be in there.
i really hope no power related items ever find their way into the cs.

i feel all game related/effecting goods should be obtainable with ingame effort.
*ingame currency,quests,drops*

basically cs should be a way to spice up your toon with otherwise unobtainable visual effects and maybe the possibility to
buy stacks of ingame currency from
-the people running the game- .
"
vahss3 wrote:
i really hope no power related items ever find their way into the cs.

i feel all game related/effecting goods should be obtainable with ingame effort.
*ingame currency,quests,drops*

basically cs should be a way to spice up your toon with otherwise unobtainable visual effects and maybe the possibility to
buy stacks of ingame currency from
-the people running the game- .

I know that GGG has said multiple times that they won't sell items that affect the abilities/items/etc. for a character. i think that if you can find the item in game, no matter how common or rare of an item, you shouldn't be able to buy them in the store. the problem with allowing some of these items that are dropped to be sold is "where do you draw the line?" so even with selling stacks of currency, why is it okay to sell those? well, then why not this other item? maybe a scroll of wisdom (identifies items)? it's just an issue of where to draw the line otherwise.
In since 0.8.0
I do not care much about asthetics that much. Not to say I wouldn't buy a cool looking set of threads to look uber. but i could be wrong but i think there might be stuff like increased storage options. that wouldn't necessarily give you an advantage over non-paying players but would be nice to have more room for all the cool loot you will be picking up. or maybe a gem bag to hold all the gems. idk. maybe have like a dragon sword with flames coming out of it or a different color glow stuff like that maybe. the glow to the weapons already look very cool i imagine from the gem buffs whether it be frost or fire etc. in a dark atmosphere those bold colors stand out and makes it look very cool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info