PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

@GGG, what plans do you have for 'ramping up beta invites'?

I'm just curious as to what ideas you have for sending out more invites, or a wave of mass invites, when you release 0.9.3 on the beta realms. Will you increase the rate of the random timer? Increase the frequency of friend invitations? Give every beta member an extra friend key?

I'd like to be able to give some keys out but the friend invite timer doesn't seem to give them out too frequently.
IRON MAN
I believe the intention is to increase the rate of the timer as well as distribute a lot of friend keys. This will all depend on server load and how many people are playing and how much feedback GGG is getting.
Forum Sheriff
Ya I really hope they send out more friend keys so I can get my brother to join.
"
Dreggon wrote:
I'm just curious as to what ideas you have for sending out more invites, or a wave of mass invites, when you release 0.9.3 on the beta realms. Will you increase the rate of the random timer? Increase the frequency of friend invitations? Give every beta member an extra friend key?

I'd like to be able to give some keys out but the friend invite timer doesn't seem to give them out too frequently.

There's a friend invite timer?
All generalizations are false.
"
DanAbnormal wrote:
There's a friend invite timer?
'Tis invisible and random ;)
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Just putting it out there, I just got a friend key. No clue if it's correlated to the closeness to the next patch, or just entirely coincidental.
"
darkm0d wrote:
Just putting it out there, I just got a friend key. No clue if it's correlated to the closeness to the next patch, or just entirely coincidental.

You, I, and at least two other folks have posted about getting friend keys last night/this morning. I think something's afoot, but you won't hear me complaining about it!

Now my wife and I can play together, soon as we get our machines up to speed. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Nov 4, 2011, 8:57:10 AM
"
Raycheetah wrote:

You, I, and at least two other folks have posted about getting friend keys last night/this morning. I think something's afoot, but you won't hear me complaining about it!

got one too today. think theyr going all out at the same time to the randomly selected betamembers, so dont think that there is something special behind it.
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
Last edited by Clownkrieger on Nov 4, 2011, 9:04:45 AM
As an addendum, I'd like to be able to see the friend invite timer so that I have something to stare at instead of the beta invite timer.

Because I have a friend I want to invite.
IRON MAN
Im in the same boat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info