[1.3] pabrt's Frost Wall Kinetic Blaster - Budget Friendly!

Kinetic Blast is an attack, so it works off of attack speed.

I can't really endorse using that witch tree since I haven't tried it at endgame, but with some alterations it could work, depending on your overall setup.
Looks pretty cool. Unfortunately your flask macro use is against the TOS. Other than that this is a nice build.
Sorry, I'm not really into starcraft.
Can you recommend me a good leveling build to transition into this later?
Put your points into life and non weapon-specific nodes, use leveling uniques, static strike/ST/etc.
Alright, I'm thinking of going shadow, since I have an 83 with a respec. What would you say about this tree? I will be going with a 5L voll's

Tree:
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAsNii2f-TsJJR2Ra_YeImlVVLjDYGIx9BAx61SHBSKgvz6nDVidNd8g5IY0NsjJ2qNj1tbGKs1CMFtcLstMU6Qkt43agwcUM2efYqW1Lsmybo1s96shkyARmKm7Ui6hqP9tr7CXcHhxOcpG-eykrDOktX8bODCUlR8NWVLgceEZbB86Kjf8aCHj9zvu7JRMfKmmEUsM5wCaBs5_bnWbz2W8UoLR-VIFAwTLNVxoPbBAc6WP_eJP3nVFFHjb9NkiP2jX0wfNaKfyvA40qa_GT678HFogQ=

Wanted to go with some evasion pieces, I have a decent shield, and probably a helmet with good evasion, to make good use of ondar's guile. Was thinking EB might help with mana regen, but i'm kind of thinking of just picking up a thief's torment.

Anyways, input is appreciated! Thanks for the build!
Hey, quick question. I've been trying your build out so far, and it's become a blast (started picking up around 38~, currently 50). I'm just curious as to what you decided to do for bandits. I assume merciless pick up the extra power charge, but did you take the health for normal and attack speed for cruel or just passive points?
Oh I totally forgot to mention that!

I believe I went life, skill point, power charge. However you could take a skill point in normal/attack speed in cruel. The power charge is pretty important though.

It would probably be optimal to go life/attack speed/power charge and that's what I would recommend.
"
pabrt wrote:
Originally I thought Piscator's would be good, but I'm not sure this build could handle the mana requirements/aura node requirements. Then again I'm using voll's, which isn't really necessary and wrecks your mana.

Probably the easiest thing to do is drop the wand phys cluster, take the wand ele cluster and use an elemental wand. I'm not sure if that would be any better than phys, though, as I don't have much experience making an ele wander.

Thanks for this suggestion. I'm still testing, but what i'm getting is very, very impressive. I can carry whole group on 77 Map.
You don't need mana if you go blood magic. Drop Pirce-Gem get Blood Magic. Pirce from three is enough. Get both mana Reduction nodes and Alpha's.
It looks like this: KB+GMP+Life Leech+Blood Magic+CoC+Frost Wall (or cold snap for party). Herald of Ice+Herald of Thunder+Anger+Wrath. Do dual cursing with Herald of Thunder Enfeeble+Ele Weakness. Vaal Pact is mandatory too.
I have 6900DPS tool tip but it feels much more as my Windripper Tornado Shot 28kDPS Ele Build (Mathil version). And its safer too, facetank Dominus, wreck 75 maps easy.
Today i did Merveil with this build ~5000 DPS tooltip. If you get trapped in your own walls it's really bad. Therefore you absolutely need some tankiness. I dropped 1 aura to get purity of ice and still have damage to do her.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info