[1.3]KuteKitteh's Tanky Incinerate, +100k DPS. Fast clear, affordable, Atziri viable!

Maybe a dumb question. but why don't you get Celestial Punishment/judgement?
little offtopic here any1 else having problems bumping with procurement
"
A_wiggin wrote:
Because the build scales better with cast speed, so I got Mental Rapidity and Nimbleness. The added chaos gem only scales with spell damage while the heralds only scale with elemental damage, but cast speed scales the DPS on both of them. It also gives Incinerate a faster ramp-up speed.

The shock/freeze/ignite is very, very moot against high-HP enemies that Incinerate simply can't shock, never mind freeze. The 2% penetration is OK, but spending 6 points for 38% elemental leaves the tree at a deficit worth over 2.5 points, which 2% penetration can't really make up.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
I was thinking more of Punishment. I didn't know the 25% dmg was additive.
Just ran an Atziri out of sheer boredom, did the entire run and killed her without dying. Probably the fastest Atziri run I'd ever done, Incinerate literally vaporized all the bosses in under 4 seconds each even though I was running my safer 114k DPS setup. Didn't run a single elemental flask lol. There were a few times when I dropped under 1.5k HP though (out o 5.4k on this setup), which is kinda iffy for me so I'll probably run a ruby flask next time.

So if anyone asks: yes, it is very very Atziri viable.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
Last edited by KuteKitteh on Dec 13, 2014, 7:54:19 PM
"
KuteKitteh wrote:
Just ran an Atziri out of sheer boredom, did the entire run and killed her without dying. Probably the fastest Atziri run I'd ever done, Incinerate literally vaporized all the bosses in under 4 seconds each even though I was running my safer 114k DPS setup. Didn't run a single elemental flask lol. There were a few times when I dropped under 1.5k HP though (out o 5.4k on this setup), which is kinda iffy for me so I'll probably run a ruby flask next time.

So if anyone asks: yes, it is very very Atziri viable.

great to hear ! thank you
I have to admit that if youre not running AA I personaly have trouble staying alive to phys mobs
"
Fr3shDee wrote:
I have to admit that if youre not running AA I personaly have trouble staying alive to phys mobs
Of course, AA is fundamental to every EB build because of the phys reduction it has to offer.
"
KuteKitteh wrote:
"
A_wiggin wrote:
Because the build scales better with cast speed, so I got Mental Rapidity and Nimbleness. The added chaos gem only scales with spell damage while the heralds only scale with elemental damage, but cast speed scales the DPS on both of them. It also gives Incinerate a faster ramp-up speed.

The shock/freeze/ignite is very, very moot against high-HP enemies that Incinerate simply can't shock, never mind freeze. The 2% penetration is OK, but spending 6 points for 38% elemental leaves the tree at a deficit worth over 2.5 points, which 2% penetration can't really make up.

With Punishment Incinerate would still ignite enemies quite quickly, and as ignite duration is usually at least 4 secs, that would be 25% increased damage which is up most of the time.
should i put faster proj? i thought putting it instead of echo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info