[1.3] Dual Curse Crit Proliferator Flameblaster

"
Sutehkh wrote:
You only get Power Charges from Assassin's Mark right? You manually cast it always and then FB? Is that effective?

Very interested in the build.

I manually cast Ass mark, curse on hit flammability with HoT then flameblast
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
This is intresting stuff to me. Are you planning to update this still on future?
IGN: ManModeMara (gmt +3)
"
H_E_P_T_A wrote:
This is intresting stuff to me. Are you planning to update this still on future?

Yes, I am having a blast right now(pun intended)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
I'm looking forward to some update on this build! :)
Running a flameblaster to at 56 :P
I'm running this and it has been amazing up until now. I'm hitting a wall trying to go from 70-72 blue maps to 73-75 rare maps.

Gear:
Spoiler

I happened to get a 5L while trying to 4L the infernal mantle when leveling. I'm not sure how the 100% spell damage taken when low mana works exactly. With everything active I have 2,743/3,294 reserved (551 left over). Does this mean I'm always taking 100% additional? If so I might have to either ditch the mantle or stop running vitality.

I'm not sure about ungil's ammy and mokou's ring. I found then while leveling as well.

Since we have almost no armor.. what do you think about CWS over CWDT? I was thinking about getting voidbringer gloves and running CWS+IC+EC+ID (since CWS applies before the damage taken, and we have no stun immunity)... would solve deaths from chargers, and the colors would be easier (3off vs 4off in mali's).

Excuse my craft on the helm.. I went retarded for a minute lol.

edit: also what are your thoughts on running daggers instead of wands? would the higher crit chance be worth losing cast speed (not that i have any atm)?

edit 2: what about doryani belt?

edit 3: answered my own question on infernal mantle... i was taking double spell damage constantly, explains a lot. dropped vitality for now until i 5L this nice eshield chest i have.
Last edited by AntiStrange on Dec 22, 2014, 7:10:18 PM
Hey man this build looks great, i have a templar non-crit flameblaster im trying to convert to crit. Are you still playing this in 1.3 and if so can you provide an updated tree? the one linked must be for 1.2 because it is not working for me on the poe website or poebuilder.

Thanks!
"
Misception wrote:
Hey man this build looks great, i have a templar non-crit flameblaster im trying to convert to crit. Are you still playing this in 1.3 and if so can you provide an updated tree? the one linked must be for 1.2 because it is not working for me on the poe website or poebuilder.

Thanks!

Sorry for a very late answer, yes I still play it from time to time and my 1.3 tree is http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABLMFQgceCPQOSBEPEZYSaRSwFm8WvxccGGoaOBpsHRQkqiaVJy8pTyqNLJw22DbpOlg8BT1fQZZDyEbXSRtJUUwtTLNPBFAwUlNVS1XGWAdboF3yXyph4mNDY_1knWjyakNtGXBScNVxeXGFdFV4L3rmfA585YIegpuD24V9iEKJ04w2jmSPRo_6kFWVLpeVl_SaO5uhnWOdrp_fogCksadVrJius7b6vOrAGsBUwGbBxdD12wvbXuNq5CLljuv17BjsOOxV73zwH_DV8WzyHfem99f60g==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info