Dat Flameblast

Just got 1 shot in a 68 map at 5.4k life and 76% fire res to invisible flameblast. Dat spike dmg GGG, dat spike dmg. -_- I didn't think anything could 1 shot me in a 68 map! I see this exile almost offscreen just standing there and I am thinking wtf is he doin. oh thats what hes doin.

Need to go trade for a sweet hat in tf2 to make me feel better. At least it is scrub HC league :D
Strange, was mapping with friend and he ate invisible flameblast in 78 map with 4.5-5k life. He was smart enough to use curse remove flask as soon as he got cursed tho.
Riperino

You didn't have a Nice Build™. Don't blame the game.
I'm sorry if I sounded little harsh on my previous msg.

Maybe my friend had curse remove in ruby flask, I dont know but he didnt die to fully charged Magnus fb.

What were the map mods and did you have curse on you? Maybe it was a big crit.

Also that invisible flameblast is great way to PK friends(atleast try). Just walk and get fb under you, when your party member walks to it little later, he cant even see it, lol.
"
Riperino

You didn't have a Nice Build™. Don't blame the game.

Lol! ISO nice build!

@Kullevi, you didn't sound harsh. I have eaten full FB (infact don't even avoid them, go for the kill!) in higher maps as well. I don't believe I was cursed and there were no damage mods on map, exile/pack or abouts. Which is why I was surprised enough to post it. Crit i guess? I dono, he had to hit me for around 22k+ :/ wtf?

Edit: for the curse, i honestly wasn't paying much attention, it was a 68 :D. If I was cursed i think the char was only over capped by 15-20% so it would have dropped my res. but, friggin 5.4 in a 68 urmergurd! ;)

Edit2: anyone need a 500 pd mace in sc? 5Led. :D
Last edited by BackwoodsS on Dec 8, 2014, 10:50:42 AM
I don't have much experience with HC personally (and have never encountered the Flame Blast Exile in maps), but I always see HC players say that they won't even think about mapping before they hit even 5K HP. I guess that means that they won't even start 66 maps before 5K HP? I guess that must be one of the reasons why! :P
Last edited by Shmez on Dec 8, 2014, 11:25:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info